The Student Room Group

I want every girl to read this :)

hello fellow ladies. Ive chosen to remain anon as this is something i would like to post privately. I just wanted to say how beautiful you all are. many of us are insecure about our looks but we need to be proud about the way we look. we have this need by society to cover our imperfections to fit into this world. this makes us feel like we are in the wrong for the way we look but it is society who is at fault not us.

Society has made us feel like we have to take our clothes off and sleep with guys to feel desirable, beautiful and wanted yet we are our own women who can be these without becoming what society wanted. i used to be a girl who used to feel unwanted and like no man wanted me. like i needed a mans attention to be wanted and it made me do things i wouldnt have done other wise to impress guys. but now i have grown as a person and become strong and its made me realise i am a beautiful person. i am a strong person and i am a women who doesnt need a man to feel complete.

it doesnt matter if your still a virgin, never kissed a guy or never had a boyfriend. there are other things more important in life like become a successful and strong woman. :smile:

keep smiling, dress how you like, act how you like. dont let people pressure you to become someone you are not. stand out and feel proud :smile: be yourself :smile:

Scroll to see replies

not a girl but thx anyway
Reply 2
Original post by renphobia
not a girl but thx anyway

no problem :five:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

erm..
:woo::borat::biggrin:
Original post by mariam687
erm..

Did you watch Snow White when you were younger?
Reply 8
Original post by My Moon <3
:woo::borat::biggrin:

just want to do something good for society... on TSR lol
Original post by Anonymous
hello fellow ladies. Ive chosen to remain anon as this is something i would like to post privately. I just wanted to say how beautiful you all are. many of us are insecure about our looks but we need to be proud about the way we look. we have this need by society to cover our imperfections to fit into this world. this makes us feel like we are in the wrong for the way we look but it is society who is at fault not us.

Society has made us feel like we have to take our clothes off and sleep with guys to feel desirable, beautiful and wanted yet we are our own women who can be these without becoming what society wanted. i used to be a girl who used to feel unwanted and like no man wanted me. like i needed a mans attention to be wanted and it made me do things i wouldnt have done other wise to impress guys. but now i have grown as a person and become strong and its made me realise i am a beautiful person. i am a strong person and i am a women who doesnt need a man to feel complete.

it doesnt matter if your still a virgin, never kissed a guy or never had a boyfriend. there are other things more important in life like become a successful and strong woman. :smile:
keep smiling, dress how you like, act how you like. dont let people pressure you to become you are not. stand out and feel proud :smile: be yourself :smile:

Awwwwwww !!! That a really sweet message ! Thanx ! :wink::smile:
Did you watch Snow White when you were younger?

no ..

some type of childhood i had lol
Reply 11
I'm a girl. Thanks for your kind words xx
Reply 12
Wow thanks. Dw only one guy (my husband) in my life after marriage (insha'Allah).
(edited 7 years ago)
no ..

some type of childhood i had lol

It's a dwarf from Snow White and the Seven dwarves. One of the dwarves blushed when he got kissed.

I highly recommend. Watch plz
Original post by UWS
I'm a girl. Thanks for your kind words xx

no problem :biggrin: make yourself a girl if it makes you feel better :giggle:
Original post by h333
Wow thanks. Dw only one guy (my husband) in my life after marriage (insha'Allah).

And these..

It's a dwarf from Snow White and the Seven dwarves. One of the dwarves blushed when he got kissed.

I highly recommend. Watch plz

Oh lord hun just watch Snow White and the Seven dwarves. Or the trailer if you're broke.
Original post by Anonymous

keep smiling, dress how you like, act how you like. dont let people pressure you to become someone you are not. stand out and feel proud :smile: be yourself :smile:

Ok, I really liked the message. But, sometimes, it is hard to think like that with what is going on in an individual's life. When you suffer from severe depression, even when someone is making you feel wanted, there is a sense of insecurity there still. I don't know how to explain this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending