Turn on thread page Beta

what time do we pick the results up? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i cant wait for results dayyyyyyy!!!

ReputationRep:
    We can't go in until 1pm.

ReputationRep:
    why dnt u just ask ur friends & go together !

ReputationRep:
    I'm meeting some friends and the local shop. We're allowed to get our results from 9:30 am onwards

ReputationRep:
    Ours is 10:30am onwards. I quite like that as it means I get the morning to open my birthday cards and presents

ReputationRep:
    mine is at 10am. we all are going out aftwards. im worried too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingbeth)
    Ours is 10:30am onwards. I quite like that as it means I get the morning to open my birthday cards and presents
    birthday?

u might get your birthday present with the results. i wish you luck!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    my school doesnt let us in til 10.30am i think? not completely sure so ill have to check. im gonna be hanging around so frustrated just cos our teachers cant be bothered to get up and get things sorted earlier.

ReputationRep:
    10am - followed by pure queue-age for the next 30 mins while the remaining barbarians prepare for their poor grades they deserve followed by several involuntary victory speeches no doubt. And that's even before we get the results.

ReputationRep:
    I checked on ym school website and in one place itsays 9, and somewhere else 9:30!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logical_zombie)
    i've had no word from my school yet about results day, neither have my friends, i've gathered from friends from other schools that it's on the 23rd, the day after i get back from my doe silver expedition so will have to get a lift to school, but no idea on what time to go in, was thinking of going normal school time (8.30am) but seems a bit early for holidays, don't want to turn up early and wait for everyone else, but at the same time don't want to roll in late and miss everyone else opening theres, i'm not sadistic or competetive just want to blend in and not stand out on the big day, any times would be great, especially if you too go to a private school in north london, i say that because they generally all copy each other down here. thanks for all the replies i'm hoping to get, lz :troll:
    when i picked up my results, i was in school by 9am and the resukts were available

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leonidas)
    10am - followed by pure queue-age for the next 30 mins while the remaining barbarians prepare for their poor grades they deserve followed by several involuntary victory speeches no doubt. And that's even before we get the results.
    lol!!!!

ReputationRep:
    do teachers see them before us?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what time we go in so I'm going to bring a deckchair, some tea and form an orderly queue as if I was waiting for the iPhone lol

ReputationRep:
    it was really annoying before i got my maths result. we had maths last lesson so we ahd to wit all day to get them, but when we saw our head of year she just chanted: i know what youve got!
    it was so annoying

ReputationRep:
    Ha.. Like others, I get mine from 11 onwards.

My results better be good, because I'll be going out with my friends afterwards. I don't want that to be spoilt by me getting bad results.

ReputationRep:
    i think my school was 11 onwards last year...owell ill phone them thursday morning an see whats what lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting to my skool for 10 even tho I aint been told even what day it is, I found out off ere!!! Most schools give results out at ten and even if they do give them out earlier, then there will be less ppl around to hassle you when you get them!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by debzie0601)
    My school doesn't open until 11am :mad: which means i'll be sitting around all morning while every other school has let students go in. gr.
    Mine's the same.

University open days

• University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 22 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.