The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samcp21
Hello, I passed my practical driving test on the 4th of this month and still have yet to receive my driving licence in the post, it's coming up close to the 3 week waiting period that they state on the certificate so I'm getting a bit frustrated that it's taking so long.

Has anyone else's taken as long as this? Most of my friends got theirs in 2 weeks or less.

Thanks for the help.

5th (day after test) + 21 days = 26th
Reply 21
That's not true I have a same issue I've passed the driving tests successfully and the examiner took off the provisional one and told me It would take up to 3 weeks but when I went to buy and pick up the car they asked for plastic photo driving licence and they didn't let me to pick up the car. And it's almost 3 weeks and my driving licence hasn't arrived yet.
Original post by Leigh542
And I need it for Thursday as I'm supposed to be picking a car up ! And they need to see it don't know what to do

Find out if they would be happy with the DVLA license check.

If you can get license number you can print off all information they need.
Original post by Rooster11366
Find out if they would be happy with the DVLA license check.

If you can get license number you can print off all information they need.

Original post by Ferimad
That's not true I have a same issue I've passed the driving tests successfully and the examiner took off the provisional one and told me It would take up to 3 weeks but when I went to buy and pick up the car they asked for plastic photo driving licence and they didn't let me to pick up the car. And it's almost 3 weeks and my driving licence hasn't arrived yet.

This thread is 8 months old...

Latest

Trending

Trending