Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ahh man all you uxbridge slough people are makinng plans i feel left out. Where are all my tottenham people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cujo)
    ahh man all you uxbridge slough people are makinng plans i feel left out. Where are all my tottenham people.

lol ur welcome to come shoppin us girls anytime lolzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sukh21)
    as an 'LSOPian' i thort i'd fill u lot all in...freshers week turns out2b a freshers day...n isnt that amazing but at the time you think its pretty cool n you get2 meet every1, but when you talk2 ur mates that go2 other unis u'll realise it wasnt all that buttt o well! n on the day they'll try n scare u in2 workin ure butts off n stuff n be on time an everythin n u'll find for the first half of the year u will but the 2nd half u wont coz u realise it doesnt count...ok mayb that was jus me bein lazy but u get ma point...n as4 dress code every1 will b in smart for like the first 3 weeks then after the 9 O'clok starts get2 u n u cant b botherd2 dress up anymore (n make sure u dress normal man! thers this one gyal in our yr that dresses up like a witch with bright red lipstik n nailpolish n stuf propa creepy)

n remo i commute with ma mate from around ure endz n trus me u cant go from uxbridge, no train from slough goes strait ther n the tube from uxbridge2 russel square wud take about an hour itself...as we tried all the quickest routes the best route wud b2 take a direct train from slough2 paddington n then bakerloo line to piccadily circus n then piccadily line4m ther2 russel sq. sounds long but it usually onli takes about half hour from slough station so it aint that bad.

hope that ansa's sum of ure questions n feel free2 ask more n i'll try n ansa wen i can
    whoa, apart from warnin about the girl who dresses like a witch, thx for da advice. yea i''l try the slough route thn. c u there

ReputationRep:
    btw...has anyone got anything yet from lsop?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    no i haven't yet... should we?? :s

ReputationRep:
    i recieved an award from LSOP for my grades, but they havnt sent me anything about freshers week etc

ReputationRep:
    wow an award, what was it for?

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having grade C in GCSE math’s and English affect your application to uni?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 2, 2007

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.