The Student Room Group

Welbeck 2017 applicants

Hey guys! I need your help.
You see, I am quite good at maths (I get high B's in all of my exams) but I just can't seem to cling onto that A grade.
Now, the issue is that the Sixth Form College I am applying to (Welbeck) requires an A in maths GCSE to get in.
I am extremely worried...
If you know anything about anyone that has been able to get into Welbeck without an A in maths, please let me know as soon as possible, as I'm not sure whether to apply anymore :frown: thanks,
Ellie
Original post by ellie1509
You see, I am quite good at maths (I get high B's in all of my exams) but I just can't seem to cling onto that A grade.
Now, the issue is that the Sixth Form College I am applying to (Welbeck) requires an A in maths GCSE to get in.
If you know anything about anyone that has been able to get into Welbeck without an A in maths, please let me know as soon as possible, as I'm not sure whether to apply anymore :frown: thanks,
Ellie

Still apply, you may regret it otherwise but i would keep a backup option in case.
Reply 2
Okay, I will still apply!!
Reply 3
Okay, I will still apply!!

How did the application go?
~Hope x
Hey. I cant really be of much help because I'm not at welbeck however I'm in exactly the same position with maths for gcse. I understand how you feel exactly.
If you're still applying we could talk about it since we're going throught the same process! :smile:
Holly

Ellie
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by HannahWatt
Hey Holly!

So have you just done some of your maths GCSE's then? I'm with edexcel and have one paper left next week. Which service are you applying to?

Hannah x[/

hey! sorry ive only just seen this!
I do edexcel IGCSE maths and so i finished maths last week :redface: how have you exams been going?
aaaah im so worried about maths!
i applied to DESG, what about you?
ellie x
I'm fully done with maths exams but I'm still so worried!! I've applied for raf xx add me on Facebook or snapchat if you want and we could discuss further?? Xx[QUOTE="ellie1509;72111320"]
Original post by HannahWatt
Hey Holly!

So have you just done some of your maths GCSE's then? I'm with edexcel and have one paper left next week. Which service are you applying to?

Hannah x[/

hey! sorry ive only just seen this!
I do edexcel IGCSE maths and so i finished maths last week :redface: how have you exams been going?
aaaah im so worried about maths!
i applied to DESG, what about you?
ellie x
I've added you xx[QUOTE="HannahWatt;72475068"]
Original post by HollyGalek
I'm fully done with maths exams but I'm still so worried!! I've applied for raf xx add me on Facebook or snapchat if you want and we could discuss further?? Xx

Hey Holly! Add me on fb https://m.facebook.com/hannah.watt.3158

Quick Reply

Latest