The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

American in Canterbury seeks Roommates

Hi all! I'm an American student studying abroad at Kent next semester, and I'm looking for a place to live off campus. I heard that mostly freshmen live on campus in the dorms, and I would prefer to live with people my own age/year.

A little bit about me; I'm 20, will be 21 in February, and am a junior (third-year out of four years) at my university. I double major at Virginia Tech in Cinema and Creative Writing. My professional goal in life is to work as a screenwriter for a major television show, and be the showrunner/executive producer for my own shows eventually.

I don't have a problem living with girls or guys. I can be a little messy sometimes but I keep it on my side until I have time to clean. I'm pretty laid back typically. I balance a social life with keeping my grades up pretty well.

Anyway, I'm just posting here to see if anyone needs a roommate for next semester. If you want to know anything that might be a deal breaker just ask!

-K
Reply 1
Guy or girl?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by stefano865
Guy or girl?

Oh I'm a girl, I should have mentioned that haha
Reply 3
Reply 5
Original post by americansigh
Creepy dudes need not apply :smile:

I'm definitely not one of those. :biggrin:

I don't live anywhere near Canterbury but have visited. It's a pretty nice place.
umm im 17, too big age gap ?

Quick Reply

Latest