Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Well I ended up with a B grade in my GCE OL mathematics. I did my full A levels a year ahead (actually this May) and ended up with an A grade (581/600 total marks). AS was easier than OL!
    Damn you beat me by 10 only cos i screwed up P1 and S1 tho. Somehow I managed 98 on the 'terrible' P3 paper but only 86 on P1 ah well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobby)
    Hello, im 13 almost 14 going into year 10. I just went on the website OCR maths and i done some papers just for fun. below are my results: which i'm pleased with for my year and age group...........

Module 1 and 2: (foundation) 89/100 89%
    Module 3 and 4: (foundation) 86/100 86%
    Module 5 and 6: (foundation) 84/100 84%
    Module 7 and 8: (intermidate) 60/100 60%
    Module 9 and 10higher) 38/100 30%
    I did these OCR modular exam and these test you did must be way easier than mine acutally ones or you very very smart...

My results are

Module 7 (highest grade possible = C) 61/82 D (I had a crap teacher!)
    Module 8 (highest grade possible = B) 51/92 U (I was very ill and could have been excused)
    Module 8 resit (max grade possible =B) 84/92 B (Whoooohooooo!)

I will find out my Module 9 (Max Grade A) and Module 10 (Max Grade A*) out on Thursday but I highly doubt I have done well.

(Original post by a_musical_gal)
    I did these OCR modular exam and these test you did must be way easier than mine acutally ones or you very very smart...

My results are

Module 8 (highest grade possible = B) 51/92 U (I was very ill and could have been excused)

I will find out my Module 9 (Max Grade A) and Module 10 (Max Grade A*) out on Thursday but I highly doubt I have done well.
    didn't u do the lower modules

ReputationRep:

My results are

You're well unlucky, what with having a crap teacher, and being unwell, but atleast you nailed it when you could. well done.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobby)
    didn't u do the lower modules
    No because you don't have to do every single one. They take your best two marks (so in my case my D and my B) to get your modular mark which is worth 30% over all. You may also resit any modular to improve your mark once and they will take your best mark.

(Original post by Phil)
    You're well unlucky, what with having a crap teacher, and being unwell, but atleast you nailed it when you could. well done.
    I did after school maths classes to nail the one I did. The Crap Teacher was also away because of a Nervous Breakdown (seriously!) so I had a nicer teacher who was a lot better!

ReputationRep:
    I did after school maths classes to nail the one I did. The Crap Teacher was also away because of a Nervous Breakdown (seriously!) so I had a nicer teacher who was a lot better!

Aat least your school life is interesting.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHIL)
    Aat least your school life is interesting.

Phil
    One reason I'm not going to college this year!

Some kids in my year thought it would be very funny to lock Mr. Crap Maths in his cupboard...we did know though, he dislikes small spaces and the dark. He was in there for 1/2 an hour but to him it seems forever.

Three days later, Mr. Crap Maths was put on paid leave and although we (pupil/students) weren't suppose to know about the whole Nervous Breakdown thing, someone heard the staff talking about it...

ReputationRep:
    One reason I'm not going to college this year!

Some kids in my year thought it would be very funny to lock Mr. Crap Maths in his cupboard...we did know though, he dislikes small spaces and the dark. He was in there for 1/2 an hour but to him it seems forever.

Three days later, Mr. Crap Maths was put on paid leave and although we (pupil/students) weren't suppose to know about the whole Nervous Breakdown thing, someone heard the staff talking about it...
    Your school jsut sounds cool, if we did that, we'd get in so much ****.

Phil

Well I ended up with a B grade in my GCE OL mathematics. I did my full A levels a year ahead (actually this May) and ended up with an A grade (581/600 total marks). AS was easier than OL!
    JUST THOUGHT ID SAY THAT WE AINT LIVIN IN THE PAST DECADE ANYMORE, AND THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS O LEVELS!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    JUST THOUGHT ID SAY THAT WE AINT LIVIN IN THE PAST DECADE ANYMORE, AND THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS O LEVELS!!!!!!!!
    read what was typed again.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.