Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

    (Original post by Nidz)
    hey im going to birmingham this year but i still havent heard anything from the housing service. i really want to get into jarrat hall or shackleton.ive heard chamberlain is really bad
    Jarratt is apparently full of international students, and there isn't really a social scene there. Chamberlain is shyte, so aim for Shackleton - it's just been refurbished and the social scene there looks set to be awesome. Good luck.
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.