Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Radiography 2017

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys Applications going well? Where are people studying and where do you all wanna go

ReputationRep:
    im doing chemistry, biology and maths with predicted grades of BBC im rady to send my application and will probably send it off by the end of this week. my choices are exeter, city university of london,leeds,st george uni of london and Hertfordshire uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman2017)
    im doing chemistry, biology and maths with predicted grades of BBC im rady to send my application and will probably send it off by the end of this week. my choices are exeter, city university of london,leeds,st george uni of london and Hertfordshire uni
    Hi! Sorry for late reply, just joined TSR and I didn't get a notification for your reply! Awesome! Sent mine off! Applying for Cardiff,UWE,BCU and Portsmouth! Good luck!!

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.