chris1232
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have a place on an MSc in operational research. The last date they will accept me is next Monday. Is three weeks simply too much to catch up?
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
From my experience, the first few weeks are introductory to the course and modules with little formative work. I don't think it's unmanageable to catch up if you're really motivated and put the effort in
beautifulbigmacs
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If it's what you want to do it's not worth waiting a whole year to start the course next September.

They won't have covered so much in three weeks. Just be sure to introduce yourself to your tutors and ask for any key information that you may have missed.
Minalisha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have missed 3 weeks of my first year of physiotherapist course and I am worried because everything is new to me the university and course. Do you guys thinks they must have done a lot of work in those week? I am worried
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by chris1232)
I have a place on an MSc in operational research. The last date they will accept me is next Monday. Is three weeks simply too much to catch up?
Hello there

Congratulations on getting a place on operational research!

I am doing my MSc in Clinical application of psychology and these first two weeks they have just being introducing the course. I would just recommend you to let your lecturers know and to get the next weekend to catch up with all the reading!

I hope you enjoy your course!
Best wishes
Andrea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (167)
55.48%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
14.62%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (33)
10.96%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
8.64%
I haven't started researching yet (17)
5.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.65%

Watched Threads