Triple Science- Where are you at? Watch

Alicezworld
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I was just wondering where you guys are up to at the moment - end of additional or already doing triple? I just want to see where I am at compared to others so I can get an idea of where I should be at.

Thanks!
BobBobson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Our school doesn't teach the topics in order that they come in the specification. It really doesn't make sense as it makes things seem disjointed and you end up doing the same topic twice or three times.
patriciaanne
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Alicezworld)
I was just wondering where you guys are up to at the moment - end of additional or already doing triple? I just want to see where I am at compared to others so I can get an idea of where I should be at.

Thanks!
In physics, we are in the middle of P6 Radiation and stuff, in chemistry - C5 chemicals of the natural world (Im not sure what the units called ) and in biology we have almost finished B6 the brain and the mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
Txhmid
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i do edexcel so it goes
B1 C1 P1 Core
B2 C2 P2 Additional
B3 C3 P3 Triple

We've done core and additional, we're now on C3 (we've done B3)
_gcx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Alicezworld)

Thanks!
We're doing Further Additional in Biology (done first topic and a bit of the second) and Chemistry (done first topic), atm. We're doing our CA in Physics, so we haven't started P3 yet.
CoffeeAndPolitics
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've started both B3 and P3 (Physics teacher has no lesson plan) and currently finishing off parts of C2.
DD2508
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We have 7 topics to cover in all three sciences ( OCR 21st century) and so far we've finished the first 5. So we have B6, B7, C6, C7, P6 and P7 left. Im pretty concerned tho tbh cos the triple topics are realllyyy long apparantly
Alicezworld
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks!
username2803872
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I do iGCSE biology so no b1 b2 b3 but in chemistry we're about to start c3 topic 3 and physics just finishing radioactivity
Banxi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We do triple as an option so we've done B3 and most of C3, and then in normal science lessons, we've done B1, half of B2, C1, C2 (I think?!), P1, half of P2! I find triple's my hardest subject though - we move so quickly and the content's quite complicated!! AQA btw
patriciaanne
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by DD2508)
We have 7 topics to cover in all three sciences ( OCR 21st century) and so far we've finished the first 5. So we have B6, B7, C6, C7, P6 and P7 left. Im pretty concerned tho tbh cos the triple topics are realllyyy long apparantly
Woo same exam board, havent seen many people doing ocr 21c haha. And yes apparently unit 7 takes a full term and a half yikes but to be fair the topics seem quite interesting.
DD2508
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by patriciaanne)
Woo same exam board, havent seen many people doing ocr 21c haha. And yes apparently unit 7 takes a full term and a half yikes but to be fair the topics seem quite interesting.
Yh i agree they are quite interesting. Im acc planning to take physics and chem for A level.
Btw what bit are you guys at?
patriciaanne
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by DD2508)
Yh i agree they are quite interesting. Im acc planning to take physics and chem for A level.
Btw what bit are you guys at?
Almost finished B6 and halfway through P6 and C5. I also hope to do A level chem as well as biology

Posted from TSR Mobile
DD2508
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by patriciaanne)
Almost finished B6 and halfway through P6 and C5. I also hope to do A level chem as well as biology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kewl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.5%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.37%