The Student Room Group

Speech and Language Therapy 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
good look with your DMU interview guys! has anyone got an interview with Man Met on Wednesday?
Original post by _ej
good look with your DMU interview guys! has anyone got an interview with Man Met on Wednesday?

Are you at MMU on Wednesday? Will keep my eyes open for all the scared looking interviewees!

Good luck :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by AmyPilot
Are you at MMU on Wednesday? Will keep my eyes open for all the scared looking interviewees!

Good luck :smile:

Yeah! Wednesday at 10, I'm so nervous I don't know what to expect because it's my first interview that isn't MMI, but thank you:smile:
Original post by _ej
Yeah! Wednesday at 10, I'm so nervous I don't know what to expect because it's my first interview that isn't MMI, but thank you:smile:

I am a third year student and I think things have changed a bit since I applied so I have no real useful advice but try not to worry - everyone is really friendly and it's usually a quite informative day! Good luck - I will be in the building at 10 for a lecture so will probably see you all waiting nervously.
How did people find the BCU interview today?
Hey there, I am a first year SLT student at City. I had interviews and offers from Sheffield and Reading as well but chose City for location. Feel free to ask me any questions you have regarding the interviews/application/course etc. :smile:
I've just applied to Strathclyde, QMU and Leeds Beckett. Has anyone else and has anyone heard back?

Good Luck with all your applications/interviews :smile:
Just got an offer from De Montfort :smile: anyone else?
Reply 68
Original post by SLTstudent
Hey there, I am a first year SLT student at City. I had interviews and offers from Sheffield and Reading as well but chose City for location. Feel free to ask me any questions you have regarding the interviews/application/course etc. :smile:

Hi, wow offers from 3 unis, sheffield and reading also! thats amazing. I have an interview at sheffield and BCU, just waitng on DMU and Man Uni, how do you think the interview process went? is there anything we should know about or consider before going there,
Also how do you think it went in terms of adapting? was it difficult? also do you get a experience social life? Like at city the campus is in Edgbaston so your'e a little far frim everything- do you think that may have hindered your experience? :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by lucyvb22

oh wow! thats awsome- did you have an interview also or are your post graduate? im still waitng for DMU :/

Same! When was your interview? I think I'll firm it this evening haha
how did everyone find their BCU interviews! I applied on the 30th of November and haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone here heard anything recently? 😮
Original post by Aamenah
oh wow! thats awsome- did you have an interview also or are your post graduate? im still waitng for DMU :/

Thank you! Yeah I had an interview on the 30th November. It'll come soon, don't worry-think I was just in the first batch!
Original post by Akate500
Same! When was your interview? I think I'll firm it this evening haha

Well done! On the 30th November, you?
Original post by Lucydoherty
how did everyone find their BCU interviews! I applied on the 30th of November and haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone here heard anything recently? 😮

I found the BCU interview good (hopefully!). Did you apply or have an interview on the 30th? If you applied then, it takes a few days/weeks for the uni to look if they want to interview you etc. If it was an interview, they said it will take 2-3 weeks to hear anything.
Well done! On the 30th November, you?

Same! At 12:45 on the 30th. I've firmed it now! DMU here I come!
my application was just sent then! Thank you, I think I'm especially nervous just because I was the only person in my school to apply for speech and language therapy so everyone else is getting their offers!
Original post by Akate500
Same! At 12:45 on the 30th. I've firmed it now! DMU here I come!

I was at that time too!! Which group were you in?? I'm waiting till all my others uni get back until I firm them.
Original post by Lucydoherty
my application was just sent then! Thank you, I think I'm especially nervous just because I was the only person in my school to apply for speech and language therapy so everyone else is getting their offers!

I'm the only person in my school too, it's a bit frustrating when everyone else is getting their offers as they don't have to have interviews. Good luck with your application!
I was at that time too!! Which group were you in?? I'm waiting till all my others uni get back until I firm them.

I was one of the last to be interviewed, how about you? That's fair enough, the only reason I firmed it now is because I loved it so much!

Quick Reply

Latest