The Student Room Group

what do guys like about girls personality??

ive always been quite reserved before someone gets to know me I don't like to let everything out and I might come across quiet at first. whereas theres some girls that are really loud and can speak to anyone. just wondering what you guys like about a girls personality??
If you're beautiful we like everything of your personality. If you're ugly we're just not interested
Reply 2
Original post by RoyalMarine
If you're beautiful we like everything of your personality. If you're ugly we're just not interested

Someone tell this nugget to delete his account and stop spreading nonsense like this as if it's nutella
Nice, polite, non chavvy.
Original post by StfuPls
Someone tell this nugget to delete his account and stop spreading nonsense like this as if it's nutella

Because it's not true? It's not true that if a girl is beautiful we like everything of her? And we're different towards ugly girls. Then I can say your opinions are nonsense,plus you're arrogant because if someone disagrees with you then 'it's nonsense'
Original post by Anonymous
ive always been quite reserved before someone gets to know me I don't like to let everything out and I might come across quiet at first. whereas theres some girls that are really loud and can speak to anyone. just wondering what you guys like about a girls personality??

Be friendly and stay classy :smile: I don't know about everyone else but I've always found the quiet girls to be the best people to befriend! #Moooose
Reply 6
Because it's not true? It's not true that if a girl is beautiful we like everything of her? And we're different towards ugly girls. Then I can say your opinions are nonsense,plus you're arrogant because if someone disagrees with you then 'it's nonsense'

Your lack of experience is evident, soldier.

We like everything of beautiful girls? No. Maybe you're exaggerating and i'm scrutinising your terminology too much.

We are different towards less attractive girls, yes.
Original post by Anonymous

This is by far the most subjective part of being attracted to people. I personally would prefer something kind of in the middle to two options you've described, that being somebody who's actually able to speak to most folk (to make up for my total lack of skills with small talk, tbh) but it's all loud and in your face. That said I'd totally go for quiet gals providing they were cool once I got to know them a bit. An extreme extrovert would be too much for me to deal with, really.

But it's entirely dependant on the other person's personality. Basically people just want somebody they can get along with really well and who's sense of humour works with their own to an extent. What that actually entails specifically depends on the guy's own personality. Just don't be a massive prick I guess?

Because it's not true? It's not true that if a girl is beautiful we like everything of her?

I know some absolutely stunning girls who do an immensely good job of boring me to tears whenever they speak. So ya, it's not true.
Personality wise I like your boobs.

Unfortunately men have a habbit of falling into the trap of just putting up with a lot of bad stuff that women do if they're beautiful. I'm guilty of it myself in the past. Yeah we get bored of them eventually but we just can't resist. Especially if the guy isn't some model who can be super choosy.
Original post by Kürbiskern
Unfortunately men have a habbit of falling into the trap of just putting up with a lot of bad stuff that women do if they're beautiful. I'm guilty of it myself in the past. Yeah we get bored of them eventually but we just can't resist. Especially if the guy isn't some model who can be super choosy.

And similarly girls go out with good looking guys who treat them like **** then complain that all guys are bastards :wink:
Original post by Awesome-o
And similarly girls go out with good looking guys who treat them like **** then complain that all guys are bastards :wink:

Many women are weird when it comes to this, I've treated women poorly and I've treated women like princesses. The ones I treated badly, usually out of lack of interest, were way more into me, of course they did get sick of me in the end haha. I've figured out why this is, but still makes me hate this world sometimes.
I really like both reserved and outgoing types. But reserved girls are just so much more special and If you can bond with them and get a great relationship going, man that's wife material. The girl I miss the most was the most reserved, she loved to sit at home and read books on rainy days with cats. I'll find her again someday, wherever in the world she is.
Warmth. I've come across girls I've had absolutely no interest in, then they start touching and being warm and affectionate, and everything changes.
Reply 14
It really depends on the type of guy. Personally I like girls who aren't afraid to joke around and tease me a little bit whilst still giving me assurance that I can trust her
Reply 15

sadly this is the truth, rarely do you hear a guy being so honest about it

hence why so many guys are with girls who treat them badly... and they stay! because shes hot therefore they overlook it

Original post by Awesome-o

also true.

if you've got looks, you've got everything
(edited 7 years ago)
shy girls are cute :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending