The Student Room Group

royal mail Christmas casual;

I am applying for the royal mail Christmas temp role. however I am having difficulties figuring out the five year history part with no gap of 14 days. don't know how to structure the dates etc. Can someone please help. Thanks.
Original post by 8ahmedm
I am applying for the royal mail Christmas temp role. however I am having difficulties figuring out the five year history part with no gap of 14 days. don't know how to structure the dates etc. Can someone please help. Thanks.

I was having the same problem so I just extended the dates of my school years and I figured if they asked me at interview I'd just explain when I started and finished. I don't think it matters too much.

So:

High School , September 2007- September 2012
College, September 2012-September 2014
Uni - September 2014-Present
Original post by 8ahmedm

Has anyone applied for this and got through to an interview? I have my interview for Royal Mail Christmas Casuals tomorrow and I'm unsure what the dress code for the interview is. Please reply if you know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending