The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Best accommodation at Leeds?

I just put Geography at Leeds as my firm choice and now I'm getting ready to apply for accommodation. Unluckily I didn't have enough time to look around accommodation when I visited the uni so now I'm struggling to choose what I should put down.Ideally I'd like something in the mid price range, very close to campus (I'm lazy af) and it must also be great socially. I'm not too fussy about shared bathrooms or size of room either. I've heard great things about Henry Price and Central Village but also some mixed reviews.
Original post by foo_fighter
I just put Geography at Leeds as my firm choice and now I'm getting ready to apply for accommodation. Unluckily I didn't have enough time to look around accommodation when I visited the uni so now I'm struggling to choose what I should put down.Ideally I'd like something in the mid price range, very close to campus (I'm lazy af) and it must also be great socially. I'm not too fussy about shared bathrooms or size of room either. I've heard great things about Henry Price and Central Village but also some mixed reviews.

You needn't worry about accommodation yet, there will be accommodation open days in like April time next year so you could come and have a look around any of the halls you wanted. Very close to campus you would be looking at living ON campus. Though most of the halls aren't too far away. I lived in Sentinel Towers last year, and it was only about 15/20 minutes to walk into campus
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy
You needn't worry about accommodation yet, there will be accommodation open days in like April time next year so you could come and have a look around any of the halls you wanted. Very close to campus you would be looking at living ON campus. Though most of the halls aren't too far away. I lived in Sentinel Towers last year, and it was only about 15/20 minutes to walk into campus

Hi!

I'm looking at Senitel Towers. How was it for you?

Thank you!
Original post by Sail9963
Hi!

I'm looking at Senitel Towers. How was it for you?

Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply!

I enjoyed my time at Sentinel (I much much much prefer private renting to halls though but for halls it was good)

Only thing with Sentinel is if you're looking for a wild university life, look elsewhere. It's one of the quietest halls and most people don't even know where it is. Though I think it's a good location, decent sized rooms and bathrooms, though the kitchens can get a bit cramped. All the staff there were lovely though
Reply 4
Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy
Sorry for the late reply!

I enjoyed my time at Sentinel (I much much much prefer private renting to halls though but for halls it was good)

Only thing with Sentinel is if you're looking for a wild university life, look elsewhere. It's one of the quietest halls and most people don't even know where it is. Though I think it's a good location, decent sized rooms and bathrooms, though the kitchens can get a bit cramped. All the staff there were lovely though

Ahh I see, thank you! I've applied for Leodis so shall wait and see.

Quick Reply

Latest