Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Pre-Results Thread!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    24 days left till the AS and A level results... :eek:
    Post here ur thoughts, worries, encouragements etc..to help urself and others...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Post here ur thoughts, worries, encouragements etc..to help urself and others...
    And when the results are out, this thread will be one place to come to for any sort of result related issues....

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!
    i'm pretty sure one of the mods will make a sticky like last year : A-level 2003 , GCSE 2003

....or they might just make this thread a stucky when it gets nearer to the time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    i'm pretty sure one of the mods will make a sticky like last year : A-level 2003 , GCSE 2003

....or they might just make this thread a stucky when it gets nearer to the time...
    OH MY GOD!!! :eek: :eek:
    I just saw all the posts on the above mentioned threads and the results that everyone got were INCREDIBLE!!!!...I didn't even get those for my AS and GCSE!!!!
    Now I feel really bad and very upset!!!
    I doubt that I'll even pass!

ReputationRep:
    I'm really worried about my AS Results, I'm predicted 5 A's and if I don't get them, I'll feel as if I've let myself down.

Also, good luck to everyone else, hope you get the grades you're capable of!

ReputationRep:
    I am really nervous. I need a good grade in maths but I don't think I'll get it because I did reallllly badly in the Stats exam which is the easiest module to do so I feel really stupid
    I also think I might have messed up my history re-sit (I got a D the first time round)

I just hope I do well in chemistry and economics then

EDIT: ooh I just looked at that thread from last year and found my first ever post, from back in the days when I was an unregistered:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....5&postcount=53

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried too (despite being told my results already, heh ), but I guess everyone is. I just don't want to disappoint people, and myself obviously. I'm constantly being told I'll get straight A's, so the best I can do is match up to peoples expectations, I can't do better, and there's quite a lot of scope for doing worse Oh well, 3 and a half weeks or so, and we'll all know! Try not to let it ruin your summer everyone

ReputationRep:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!
    thanks for reminding me!!!
    i'm really nervous about my results as i can't remember what i wrote, then i start doubting myself, so i just try not to predict them. At the end of the day, as long as you know you've done your best nothing else matters

good luck btw everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I'm worried too (despite being told my results already, heh ), but I guess everyone is. I just don't want to disappoint people, and myself obviously. I'm constantly being told I'll get straight A's, so the best I can do is match up to peoples expectations, I can't do better, and there's quite a lot of scope for doing worse Oh well, 3 and a half weeks or so, and we'll all know! Try not to let it ruin your summer everyone
    You'll be fine Ellie, I'm sure you'll do well.

And when I say sure, I mean "sure"

ReputationRep:
    And when the results are out, this thread will be one place to come to for any sort of result related issues....

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!
    Actually it's 22.5 days Anyway hopefully i've got what i want (AAAB), if not i will cry . I bet i'll get crap UMS for geography though. And one of my English language papers was baaaadd. As was biology HH&D. Eeek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    thanks for reminding me!!!
    oops sorry...at least this way u can share ur feelings and feel better..

At the end of the day, as long as you know you've done your best nothing else matters
    True very true!!!...Everyone, keep that in mind and all will be well...cuz u can't do better than ur best can u?!!!

good luck btw everyone!!
    Good luck to u too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    You'll be fine Ellie, I'm sure you'll do well.

And when I say sure, I mean "sure"
    Heh, ah well that's ok then! *Stops worrying*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Actually it's 22.5 days Anyway hopefully i've got what i want (AAAB), if not i will cry . I bet i'll get crap UMS for geography though. And one of my English language papers was baaaadd. As was biology HH&D. Eeek.
    Crap UMS for geog? You?! Yeah right! 300 in the bag sweetie

ReputationRep:
    Crap UMS for geog? You?! Yeah right! 300 in the bag sweetie
    No way! If i get above 265 for geog i will be shocked, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    I am really nervous. I need a good grade in maths but I don't think I'll get it because I did reallllly badly in the Stats exam which is the easiest module to do so I feel really stupid
    I also think I might have messed up my history re-sit (I got a D the first time round)

I just hope I do well in chemistry and economics then

EDIT: ooh I just looked at that thread from last year and found my first ever post, from back in the days when I was an unregistered:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....5&postcount=53
    Well, my friend, I am sure u'll be fine!...
    My predicted grade for A level physics is a C and Maths an A...but I don't want a C...I really want an A in Physics!!!!

ReputationRep:
    well, one things for sure, i was guaranteed a D n English lit before i had even stepped into the exam room, so at least i can't do any worse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    No way! If i get above 265 for geog i will be shocked, seriously.
    And if you get less than 280, I'll eat my hat!

ReputationRep:
    well, one things for sure, i was guaranteed a D n English lit before i had even stepped into the exam room, so at least i can't do any worse!
    Heh thats like me! I always try and convince myself that I have got Us in all my exams so then anything higher than that is a pleasant surprise!

ReputationRep:
    And if you get less than 280, I'll eat my hat!
    You'd better go and get your hat out then ready for the 19th . (When are you going on hol? You will be here on results day won't you? I mean, in England? Lol.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    You'd better go and get your hat out then ready for the 19th . (When are you going on hol? You will be here on results day won't you? I mean, in England? Lol.)
    Yeah, I'm going to be back on the 18th, don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    dont worry about geography AS UMS too much - i got 262, but in A2 i got 285

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.