Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I must be very lucky, my results can be collected from 9.15am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 85ah11)
    I think it's slowly dawning on me that the most important exam results of my life are just around the corner, but I'm not nervous quite yet. Apprehensive, maybe, but not nervous. Not til next week anyway.
    Oh goodness.. now you put it like this, I'm getting anxious. I'm quite cool about it all though.. perhaps because I know I've already made my offer (I need ABC) and I've already got an A and a B... so I need a C out of my other 4 subjects.

But still, my next aim is to get all As, which may not be possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajoruna)
    we can get ours from 8am but there is no way im gonna get there for 8am, i live over an hour away from school and im not a nice person if i dont get enuf sleep!!!! :mad: hehe!

ReputationRep:
    i don't really care what i get...the work has been done now...and if i did care i might have done some work last year :P i just want to know.....its the waiting thats killing me..not not knowing what i got...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucykins)
    i don't really care what i get...the work has been done now...and if i did care i might have done some work last year :P i just want to know.....its the waiting thats killing me..not not knowing what i got...
    i didn't do any work last year but i do care what i get...meh i'm screwed

ReputationRep:
    UUAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!

I feel better now, but I'll probably be back tommorow saying something similar.

The waiting is always the hardest part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i didn't do any work last year but i do care what i get...meh i'm screwed
    Same here, I didn't work much at all yet I'm still expecting decent results when infact I'll probably do crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    UUAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!

I feel better now, but I'll probably be back tommorow saying something similar.

The waiting is always the hardest part.
    your sig is brill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajoruna)
    :eek: That is very early, I can get mine at 10AM but I can't be bothered having everyone around asking what I got etc. so I'm going to head in about 11AM and thus by the time I have got my results the pubs will be open

ReputationRep:
    Had a nightmare last night about the results. I had the results slip, and it was covered in module marks, and didn't have an overall grade....and one of them was in red, where I'd only got 1/1500 on a psychology paper Really freaked me out - I think my nerves are getting to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Had a nightmare last night about the results. I had the results slip, and it was covered in module marks, and didn't have an overall grade....and one of them was in red, where I'd only got 1/1500 on a psychology paper Really freaked me out - I think my nerves are getting to me
    Mine r 2! I mean, I had two bad dreams in a row last night! First of all, I stayed up until 4am and then when I went to bed, I was just lying there thinking for another hour. Anyways, the first dream involved me getting a grade A for my business which is impossible. I also managed to get two more good grades in my results which meant that I could go to my firm choice. I then woke up, and as the dream fealt so realistic, I fealt like I had been cheated. I then fell asleep and the second dream involved me missing by a grade or two, but I still got accepted into my firm choice, that dream also fealt realy realisic and I then wke up again feeling cheated again!

I can't bare another 6 nights of this!!!

ReputationRep:
    i hardly ever remember my dreams, if i do indeed dream.

expect that dream once...with electric sheep.

ReputationRep:
    I do believe that there is only one word to sum up exactly what I'm feeling at the moment:

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhh hhhhhhhhh

I hate the run up to exams. Its this period now, when your results are pretty much final, and being sent to college now. I know they exist, but I just can't get to them. So much relies upon them, yet they are so far away. Bring on Thursday....10:30AM I am so there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    :eek: That is very early, I can get mine at 10AM but I can't be bothered having everyone around asking what I got etc. so I'm going to head in about 11AM and thus by the time I have got my results the pubs will be open
    Im getting mine at 9am if not a little earlier! I will try and get in before that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by btigershark)
    Mine r 2! I mean, I had two bad dreams in a row last night! First of all, I stayed up until 4am and then when I went to bed, I was just lying there thinking for another hour. Anyways, the first dream involved me getting a grade A for my business which is impossible. I also managed to get two more good grades in my results which meant that I could go to my firm choice. I then woke up, and as the dream fealt so realistic, I fealt like I had been cheated. I then fell asleep and the second dream involved me missing by a grade or two, but I still got accepted into my firm choice, that dream also fealt realy realisic and I then wke up again feeling cheated again!

I can't bare another 6 nights of this!!!
    loll i already had a dream about being in a uni and still being far behind everyone else there, and im not even that confident about next week... then again most of my dreams are weird.

ReputationRep:
    I have the joy of dreaming everynight since march (think its the pills I started taking) and they're all scarilly realistic.

I'm not too bothered about having to get my results at 11:30 since I know that the people doing A2's need to be sorted out first (lucky people getting in at 9.00!)

ReputationRep:
    I've been very lucky this year with dreams about exam results (normally I have loads but this year I've only had a couple), but I suppose it's different at A2 because AS results and modules you've taken give you a good idea of what you're likely to get. That and I've already faced up to the fact that the chances of me making my grades are low.

ReputationRep:
    I've only had one nightmare so far and it was a few weeks ago. I got my results and it read that I got Us in my Geog modules, C's in my Law and a B in English Lit. Overall that left me with BCC. It was so realistic, I actually believed it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    I've only had one nightmare so far and it was a few weeks ago. I got my results and it read that I got Us in my Geog modules, C's in my Law and a B in English Lit. Overall that left me with BCC. It was so realistic, I actually believed it!
    Lol aww!
    5 days to go!

ReputationRep:
    Reading this thread reassures me that I am not the most overstressed person for results!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.