Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Pre-Results Thread!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You labelled us drama queens, so I...Er acted as a drama queen, but that doesn't mean I was panicking... And I'm not now...I'm just super nervous.

ReputationRep:
    There're still 24 hours and 15 minutes to ruin your health by panicking

I don't envisage hurting my jaw by smiling too much, though frowning can do the same job with less effort...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    There're still 24 hours and 15 minutes to ruin your health by panicking

I don't envisage hurting my jaw by smiling too much, though frowning can do the same job with less effort...
    i realised no matter how i do, i will burst into tears- out of relief, out of shock, i dunno. i aways get overwhelmed by these things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i realised no matter how i do, i will burst into tears- out of relief, out of shock, i dunno. i aways get overwhelmed by these things
    Don't worry, I have friends who are the same
    I'm one of those to grit and bare it though, we've all seen the smoke right!

ReputationRep:
    I know everyone's said it a thousand times before....but....GOOD LUCK!

I'm soooo worried, and it's silly really, it's not the Uni thing I'm worried about, it's family pressure. I'm worried if I do badly all my family'll think I'm thick! It's so silly! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    21.5 hours. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Hehe, sorry, mind going off tangent there.
    It'll all be fine, 22 hours and 10 minutes to go here

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck everyone for tommorow! I get my A/S results in the following subjects: Geography
    History
    Media Studies
    Religious Education

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm gonna get my Italian A level result at 9.30am 2moro morning and the rest of my results (Spanish A Level, IT AVCE (Double Award), French AS and Spanish AEA) at 12pm :mad: stupid college!

Neways, good luck 2 every1 and I really hope I get 2 sussex (my firm choice) if not then 2 my insurance choice (Portsmouth) 2 study 4 a BA (Hons) Combined Honours Degree in Spanish and Italian :cool:

I will be posting my results up on the designated thread 2moro at some point!

C yaz,

Jordan

Peace out 2 Scott Humm! (thundercat8) good luck dude, will speak 2 u l8r on msn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    That's the spirit, dear. :rolleyes:

I'm more of a "OH GODS OH GODS DAMMIT ARGH. Okay. Calm. breathe. *hyperventilates* No, dammit, Meg, breathe slower. Okay. I'm okay. I'll be okay. Yes. Dammit, I will be okay" type of person.

And yes, I do talk to myself in my head

Good luck anybody getting their results tomorrow, I have ages to wait still. :rolleyes:

Hope you people all got the results you want/need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Good luck anybody getting their results tomorrow, I have ages to wait still. :rolleyes:

Hope you people all got the results you want/need.
    thank youuu!! i'l put my good luck message in later, before i go to bed. but everyone knows i wish them luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    THE TENSION IS MOUNTING and so are the butterfliessssssssss, after all the waiting i don't think i even want to collect them!it's obvious i'l b disappointeddddd so i don't want to know them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Original post by scandalicious)
    THE TENSION IS MOUNTING and so are the butterfliessssssssss, after all the waiting i don't think i even want to collect them!it's obvious i'l b disappointeddddd so i don't want to know them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't be so pessimistic, I'm sure you did ok.

ReputationRep:
    what do you need/where do you want to go?

ReputationRep:

Me 2, i want to go to nottingham to do economics and need 3As. After the English Lit exam where i wrote nothin for 45mins i doubt that i'll get that now! :eek:

(Original post by sazza)
    Me 2, i want to go to nottingham to do economics and need 3As. After the English Lit exam where i wrote nothin for 45mins i doubt that i'll get that now! :eek:
    Aww, what happened?

ReputationRep:
    Here's a news story about the effects of the wait...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3570916.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise One)

ahhhh im glad im not in that category... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise One)

I've been lucky then, I've only suffered a few sleepless nights.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.