Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does any body know about when the results are coming... 9 am , 10am ?
    plz some one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxcvbnm)
    does any body know about when the results are coming... 9 am , 10am ?
    plz some one
    depends on your 6th form/college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    I'm gonna buy the local paper (break down of the regional A-level results) and the independant (I want to see which courses go into clearing )
    Me too! I want to see if theres any chance of me getting into a good course through clearing based on the ones this year - plus it'll give me something to do on the way to/from school (ok so its a bit of a saftey hazard but i'm sure i can look away while crossing roads )

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    Me mad at you? :confused: Apart from a few annoying things you've done/said in the past I think you're one of the nicest members on UK-L. I haven't got anything unpleasant to say about you.
    You told me not to call you darling though, what the hell is that about?!

(Original post by Bono)
    Honestly, I'd advise you not to do Law A-Level, even if you like Law.
    (And plan to do it for uni)
    Stop jipping the subject my dad teaches so badly! You'd say the same for sociology no doubt, but who says you need to get into Oxbridge to become a teacher? Why make it so hard for myself?

(Original post by LS.)
    Hee, Swing I knew you were previously a member
    Everybody worked it out somehow... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to sleep right up unitl 10:00....so there'll be as little time as possible to agonise!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am not getting my results cuz apparently my teacher still hasn't got them due to some prob with the centre no.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I cried for half an hour and then came on ukl....but I feel worse now!!!

Lucky u ppl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keithy)
    the ucas tracker is being updated
    Are people expecting UCAS to have the results up at midnight on the dot? As usual there'll be a site overload at first.

And what if DazYaa decides to DDOS attack it? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sazza)
    Me 2, i want to go to nottingham to do economics and need 3As. After the English Lit exam where i wrote nothin for 45mins i doubt that i'll get that now! :eek:
    I know tell me about it! Mine was solid, my teacher said it was the type of questions that not even oxbridge and cambridge candidates would find easy, i messed mine up, my exam board was OCR what about yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Everybody worked it out somehow... :confused:
    You seemed to 'know' everything, but still ask questions on it. It's hard to describe. Which lead me to believe previoous activity on a forum (since you seemed to lack the very 'newbie style'). But obsession with rep/post count really gave it away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    You seemed to 'know' everything, but still ask questions on it. It's hard to describe. Which lead me to believe previoous activity on a forum (since you seemed to lack the very 'newbie style'). But obsession with rep/post count really gave it away.
    Inspector LS.

(Original post by LS.)
    I have no such obsessions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    I am not getting my results cuz apparently my teacher still hasn't got them due to some prob with the centre no.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I cried for half an hour and then came on ukl....but I feel worse now!!!

Lucky u ppl!
    OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that! *hugs* I had a nightmare almost exactly like that last night, so I kind of know how it feels.

Well not really, I suppose. I'm rambling.

ReputationRep:
    Rose....

Good things come to those who wait

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from college, got the 3 A's in Chem Phys and Biol to do medicine, so I'm happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasterTroy)
    Just got back from college, got the 3 A's in Chem Phys and Biol to do medicine, so I'm happy.
    Congratuations! That's fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    Well done, thats great!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the results.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all :cool:

ReputationRep:
    .......... and good luck to all awaiting results today

ReputationRep:
    Welldone! Thats brilliant!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.