Turn on thread page Beta

General chat watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that people seem to think general chat is just a place to post any old rubbish? There are no interesting threads and even threads that are *remotely interesting are hijacked and quickly off topic. General chat should not be interpreted as 'post a load of ****' which it seems some people have made the mistake of thinking.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I hate the way people misuse this sub-forum all the time. Shouldn't this be in "About"?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see the footie the other night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Anyone see the footie the other night?
    nope i dont have sky!

heard it was a cracking match though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Why is it that people seem to think general chat is just a place to post any old rubbish? There are no interesting threads and even threads that are *remotely interesting are hijacked and quickly off topic. General chat should not be interpreted as 'post a load of ****' which it seems some people have made the mistake of thinking.
    Yeah, I agree with you!.
    I really want to have fun but can't find a decent thread to post on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Yeah, I agree with you!.
    I really want to have fun but can't find a decent thread to post on!
    Is that meant to be ironic?

ReputationRep:
    I often say this, but it always seems to fall on deaf ears.

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people complain about this... I'd appreciate more quality threads as much as the next person, so why don't you guys have a think of more decent things to post?? It'll accomplish more than just being annoyed by the fluff.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Ralfskini]threads that are *remotely interesting are hijacked and quickly off topic. [QUOTE] You can blame sublime_envy for that

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=icetopaz_h454][QUOTE=Ralfskini]threads that are *remotely interesting are hijacked and quickly off topic.
    You can blame sublime_envy for that
    hehe you sure can. Has she been online today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    hehe you sure can. Has she been online today?
    Not since I've been on which was about 5 minutes ago.

ReputationRep:
    remotely interesting are hijacked and quickly off topic.

So what would you say is better cheese or pineapple?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    So what would you say is better cheese or pineapple?
    Cheese is more versatile, but pineapple is more exciting.

ReputationRep:
    i have to say,

drugs are bad

Shall i post it in the debate forum then?

ReputationRep:
    lol. Randomness, thought I would add to the excitement of this post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Shall i post it in the debate forum then?

Yeah, post your sh*te in the debate forum and annoy Vienna (j/k)

MB

(Original post by musicboy)
    Yeah, post your sh*te in the debate forum and annoy Vienna (j/k)

MB
    *******s, i left it too late and now you have 4 gems already, i was hopinh to aquire you your fourth gem as well as your third, but now my plan is ruined.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.