Turn on thread page Beta

can I ebay my Alevel/uni coursework watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    like the title suggest can i sell my cousework or is it against some type of law or something?

Regards

ReputationRep:
    ROFLCOPTER. This is a first.

ReputationRep:
    lol so whats the deal-lee-o can i Sell it or not?

regards

ReputationRep:
    im dashing the sucker on ebay btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acer3000)
    lol so whats the deal-lee-o can i Sell it or not?

regards
    Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea, it can only bring trouble. I think it's a bad deel-i-o.

ReputationRep:
    It is illegal for the person you sell it to, to plagiarise your coursework and submit it as part of their A level/uni coursework. It's probably illegal for you to sell it to knowing that someone is likely to use it in that way as well.

At any rate, I don't think anyone would buy it, considering, as someone mentioned there are websites where you can buy coursework.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet-Euphoria)
    Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea, it can only bring trouble. I think it's a bad deel-i-o.
    yeah very good point, just took thouse suckers off

ReputationRep:
    what was the asking price for it anyway?

Was a rather stupid idea, truth be told

ReputationRep:
    How much can you sell your work for on Coursework.info..?

ReputationRep:
    You don't strike me as the sort of person that would have coursework worth selling; but do what you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    You don't strike me as the sort of person that would have coursework worth selling; but do what you like.
    That's rather unkind.

ReputationRep:
    lol:rolleyes:

I have saw a lot of coursework on ebay for A levels and uni so it must be allowed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstinx)
    I have saw a lot of coursework on ebay for A levels and uni so it must be allowed
    You get a lot of dodgy stuff on Ebay though

They try not to let you sell illegal stuff though:p:

ReputationRep:
    That's true but can take a day or 2 to actually check and remove your illegal items. Being such a popular website means it's hard to keep on top of it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agamemnon)
    That's rather unkind.
    Considering I have naught but the utmost respect for individuals that would wilfully undermine our education-system in pursuit of profit; I suppose it is.

ReputationRep:
    but when you look into it they make a dsiclaimer saying 'you mustn't use this to copy' - so I think they are using a loophole

ReputationRep:
    Considering I have naught but the utmost respect for individuals that would wilfully undermine our education-system in pursuit of profit; I suppose it is.
    I agree.
    Its irresponsible. But i'm not sure who's worse; the idiot buying it or the one selling it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iolaus)
    but when you look into it they make a dsiclaimer saying 'you mustn't use this to copy' - so I think they are using a loophole
    Why would it be against the law to assist the procurement of an act which is not, in itself, illegal?

Notwithstanding, the companies in question may have a vested interest in maintaining an ethical front; but it amounts to nothing more than that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2007
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.