The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Zapsta
No, I wouldn't hate her, would be the opposite. I've had family members threaten to kill me, but that was just the mental side of things, and that was hard enough to deal with, just because I loved them and didn't like the deterioration. Add everything else that you get and it would probably be too much, but having said that I probably would have said the same if a few years ago I'd been asked how I'd feel about family members threatening to kill me. So I dunno, I guess you just get to grips with it, but you've still done well.

My mum has tried to kill me numerous times...
Reply 41
tis_me_lord

That's part of everything else.
tis_me_lord

and you still don't think thats a shame :tongue:
Reply 43
Zapsta
That's part of everything else.

lol sorry, i just thought i'd tell you what exactly 'everything else' means when it comes to me. Is it you that just gave me a little gift btw?
Reply 44
Whats_The_411?
and you still don't think thats a shame :tongue:

She hasn't done it in ages, it's fine, i'm fine.
Reply 45
Well done for keeping going Ben, people have cracked over less, me included.
Hey again Ben,
Yup, I just read all of it..I must say it sounds like a scene from a fiction book!..I am really sorry u have to face all this...
But I must say u are one amazing person to tolerate all this without going mad urself...
Kee it up..wishing u all the best!
Reply 47
Rose in Bloom
Hey again Ben,
Yup, I just read all of it..I must say it sounds like a scene from a fiction book!..I am really sorry u have to face all this...
But I must say u are one amazing person to tolerate all this without going mad urself...
Kee it up..wishing u all the best!

I wasn't always this good at tolerating it, but then again; things used to be worse...
tis_me_lord
I wasn't always this good at tolerating it, but then again; things used to be worse...

Glad things are better now:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending