Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So how did everybody do in this?
    I did bad and got a D with the intent to retake and get a B or A!!!
    Im so annoyed i felt i did wicked in one paper and terrible in the other!

Anway how did everyone do?

ReputationRep:
    got a c in both modules - why retake? it's such a pointless subject!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A (267), I can't quite believe it after how much I messed up Unit 2!! I've already dropped it though - what a pointless subject :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm suppose it is but i dont really want to drop it now, its seems easy to carry on with.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A. I thought it was a pointless subject though and I couldn't care less about it.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A - 111/120 in Unit 1 and 180/180 in Unit 2 - but it was a total fluke; I could just have easily have got a U. I agree, it's a bit of a pointless subject; I only took it because our school makes us!

ReputationRep:
    I also got an A (260) but again, complete fluke, and a waste of time in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    i got a D.. no point in re-taking.. it's not really a subject, i was forced to take it by my school.

ReputationRep:
    I got a B, 10 marks off an A; got an A (168/180) in unit 1 and a D (62/120) in unit 2. I'm happy with that as it was a correspondence course and I didn't put much real work in; like you guys say, it was a wildcard. I might retake the D to get ten more marks (straight As overall then, yay) but on the other hand it's pointless as my unis won't care.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A! I got 100% in Jan and I got 154/180 today. Overall 274/300.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A (259)... 99/120 and 160/180. Very pleased because its such a weird subject, so unpredictable.
    I'll probably miss it a bit next year. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Got an A. I didn't realise that you could carry it on to A2, though. My school doesn't offer that, at least.

ReputationRep:
    I got a C in critical thinking...but I'm wanting to apply for Oxford. Wil this disadvantage me against someone with an A. its shouldn't, should it????

It's so bugging me....

ReputationRep:
    Somehow managed to get an A. I remember just thinking it was a lost cause since I missed out so many questions, but glad to find out it was alright in the end.

ReputationRep:
    Got an E, and darn proud of it!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Somehow got an A - only by half a dozen marks or so.

ReputationRep:
    I got a B Which normally I'd be really happy with, but it's just one mark off an A, which is frustrating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hearing Voices)
    I got a B Which normally I'd be really happy with, but it's just one mark off an A, which is frustrating
    That's exactly what I got last year - I got it re-marked and it went up to 241/300. Worth a shot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercexe)
    That's exactly what I got last year - I got it re-marked and it went up to 241/300. Worth a shot!
    It's better than what I thought I'd get (a D or E ) and I think the school will pay for it to be remarked because it's so close

It'd just be nice to be able to say I'd got 5 A's

ReputationRep:
    I did the A2, got a B; four marks off an A (A-B-B-A for the four units)! A little disappointing, and so frustrating! I also did the AEA and managed a distinction (somehow)!

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.