The Student Room Group

Do white guys like Muslim girls?

Hi I'm a Muslim Hijabi girl. There's this cute white guy at work. We have spoken but he works in a different work stream so don't get to see him much. How do I get his attention and get him to be interested?

Don't judge me although I'm Muslim I've never been strict. I only wear hijab because I started wearing because of parents at 10 years old so have gotten used to it now. And I'm probably going to be told off by the same Muslims guys that sleep around with atheists anyway.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't think you'd get much luck if you're wearing the hijab.
But to answer your question, some do... But we can't assume that he will like you. Just find out for yourself.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I only wear hijab because I started wearing because of parents at 10 years old so have gotten used to it now.

I personally wouldn't date a girl who still sucked her thumb or took a teddy-bear to bed, so don't be surprised if he regards you as painfully immature.
Reply 3
damn, what is it with these threads :K:
Reply 4
some doooooo
Not really because the Hijab represents commitment to your religion, and a part of it would mean no premarital boom boom in the bedroom.

So you're sending mixed messages there.
What a stupid q, muslims are all races and nationalities it should read "do white guys like asian girls" which could cover any female in the vast continent
Reply 7
Original post by JoshDawg
Not really because the Hijab represents commitment to your religion, and a part of it would mean no premarital boom boom in the bedroom.

So you're sending mixed messages there.

'boom boom' :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I'm a Muslim Hijabi girl. There's this cute white guy at work. We have spoken but he works in a different work stream so don't get to see him much. How do I get his attention and get him to be interested?

Don't judge me although I'm Muslim I've never been strict. I only wear hijab because I started wearing because of parents at 10 years old so have gotten used to it now. And I'm probably going to be told off by the same Muslims guys that sleep around with atheists anyway.

Surely the whole point of the hijab is to deflect that type of attention?

I doubt you are going to get the attention you want from guys while your outward appearance expresses the polar opposite. People are going to assume that you aren't interested before you even speak.

You need to seriously re-evaluate your life decisions. Who are you trying to fool by wearing the hijab? You're only kidding yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Roshany
some doooooo

Well i am openminded enough to want to date girls of most races but not most religions as I am a staunch believer that religion does more harm thab good so ideally shed need to be very mucg westernised, then theres the aesthetic practicalities a hijab would cover her hair which is a part of their effenence and beauty
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Well i am openminded enough to want to date girls of most races but not most religions as I am a staunch believer that religion does more harm thab good so ideally shed need to be very mucg westernised, then theres the aesthetic practicalities a hijab would cover her hair which is a part of their effenence and beauty

which would mean you wouldn't date a muslim girl?
Original post by sh9
Surely the whole point of the hijab is to deflect that type of attention?

I doubt you are going to get that type of attention from guys while your outward appearance expresses otherwise. People are going to assume that you aren't interested.

You need to seriously re-evaluate your life decisions. Who are you trying to fool by wearing the hijab? You're only kidding yourself.

I'm really curious ... how come wearing a hijab "deflect attention" toward girls? Because, really, I must say, even wearing a hijab can be in fashion! In fact there are even different styles of putting hijab!
I know how weird this might sound... but is a truth too...
These do white girls/boys like [insert race here] threads, should just be sticky-ed for reference. :biggrin:
I study at a college with a very high amount of asian students. My good friends from there are all asian and we have great fun together, would I date any of them though? i don't think so.. I hear alot about being pressured into marriage and the very strict rules some families have upon there children. personally, I don't think its right and I wouldn't like to associate myself with that kind of thing emotionally or romantically. as for muslim girls for looks though i think they're pretty fit lol
Original post by Profesh
I personally wouldn't date a girl who still sucked her thumb or took a teddy-bear to bed, so don't be surprised if he regards you as painfully immature.

god damn what a stupid comment hahah
Original post by Charles97
god damn what a stupid comment hahah

Sporting an overt symbol of religious obeisance, humility and piety with no foundation whatsoever in one's adult beliefs and for no other reason than childhood habit is the very definition of immaturity. The purpose of the hijab is to operate as a prophylactic against unwanted physical attraction: if the OP wishes to be taken seriously as a romantic prospect by the non-Muslim majority of the opposite sex then she needs to exert some independence of mind and align her appearance with her attitude, because after 18 'my parents told me to' really doesn't cut the mustard.
Original post by Profesh
Sporting an overt symbol of religious obeisance, humility and piety with no foundation whatsoever in one's adult beliefs and for no other reason than childhood habit is the very definition of immaturity. The purpose of the hijab is to operate as a prophylactic against unwanted physical attraction: if the OP wishes to be taken seriously as a romantic prospect by the non-Muslim majority of the opposite sex then she needs to exert some independence of mind and align her appearance with her attitude, because after 18 'my parents told me to' really doesn't cut the mustard.

Man your writing is so damn brilliant :rofl:
Original post by Charles97
the only immature things here are your comments lmao

Might want to actually argue with him instead of insulting him as you seem immature. His points are pretty valid imho
Original post by AperfectBalance
Might want to actually argue with him instead of insulting him as you seem immature. His points are pretty valid imho

i might argue with him about relationship advice when he has actually been in a relationship.
Tbh the advice i would give is : would ur parents allow u to marry him if it got to that stage? If not, then why put urself thru that? At least if he is muslim they will have less of an issue. They would still have a massive issue but y kno its actually worse for asian girls to do this than the guys. I see it happen all the time. Its stupid but hey guys are invincible in asian society :/ so just be careful tbh x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending