Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Im an international student from Bahrain and I will be studying in nottingham as of september. I already have a three year visa and everything but im told by many peers that I need chest xrays as TB screening which they require at immigration at the airport and that I also need a full physical to join NHS im not really sure about this and thought i would take your advise. As for vaccination booklet i had tons of em over the years but never kept record or the booklet.

    thanks all of you
    • Thread Starter

    im kinda asking if anybody has experience at the airport where the TB is needed or if i doo need a physical to sign up with NHS

    I don't know anything about the airport thing but I'd imagine they organise it and you just go through it. As for registering with a GP, your uni will tell you how to go about it, so I wouldn't worry about getting it sorted until you're there.
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.