Short survey for travelling

Watch
Supawichza40
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
1. What do you consider before going to any countries?
2. What about Thailand? You still consider the same thing when coming to Thailand?
3. What is the factor you concern with especially?
Or
What is the factor that influence your decision when considering to go to other countries?
Go oversea?
Traveling?
These factors might include Economics, popularity, politic, environment and tourism etc
If there is a question you cannot answer just leave it and answer the question you comfortable with.
Thank you
ImASnek
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Supawichza40)
2. What about Thailand? You still consider the same thing when coming to Thailand?
Or
What is the factor that influence your decision when considering to go to other countries?
Go oversea?
Traveling?
These factors might include Economics, popularity, politic, environment and tourism etc
If there is a question you cannot answer just leave it and answer the question you comfortable with.
Thank you
I'll consider the geography and history, the culture etc. Whether or not there is something of interest for me there basically. I'll also consider stability of the nation, you won't catch me heading to Iraq or aleppo any time soon.

Yes, Thailand I would consider these things

The main factor is history and culture. I normally travel for tourism, so for me a rich history and culture is a big thing for me.
Sophie_Gwynne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Currency, Health & Medical resources, safe places to stay, required injections/jabs, how to get around, cost, travel insurance.
2. What about Thailand? You still consider the same thing when coming to Thailand? Yes as above
Or
What is the factor that influence your decision when considering to go to other countries? Environment and tourism
Go oversea?
Traveling?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (120)
58.82%
No (43)
21.08%
Not sure (41)
20.1%

Watched Threads