The Student Room Group

This guy... confusing ?

I met this guy online. Straight away we had a connection and hit it off, we would have so much fun and banter together. This was in August btw. So, we moved things onto KIK and i don't really use the app or don't like it much either, so - I would talk to him on there but not much at all. He had me on snapchat and on kik, I didnt reply to him one day so we stopped talking. 4 days later, he saw my snapchat and decided to message me and I told him I don't really like KIK etc. so we moved things onto whatsapp. Then from here on we have been talking almost every single day LONG conversations. We slowly started to build on our friendship and become flirty with each other, he would call me 'babe' regularly and talk about how my lips were so 'kissable' and he was even serious on jumping onto a train to meet me asap. However, one fatal flaw in him is the fact that I ALWAYS had to text him first. Out of 3 months that we have been talking, he probably texted me first about 4-5 times. I don't know why that is, some days he would even just read my message and then not reply at all? So anyways, in August we were talking and something was brewing then September came and I fell for him quite hard and started to really like him. It was obvious by the way I spoke to him - thru my messages- the emojis, the name calling etc. I didnt know if he felt the same about me or not, so I stopped talking to him :frown: cause I was reluctant to fall for someone knowing they may not feel the same way. 2 days went past and I messaged him saying I was busy and there was a big reason but he was not concerned at all and was like okay thats fine, tell me whenever dw. Then again this happened where I stopped talking to him but again I couldn't resist and went back to him 2 days later. The third time... we stopped talking at the end of September and it took him 11 days to message me and he said he was busy, hows things with uni etc. So we talked for a while 4-5 days and again, we stopped talking on 16th Oct. So its been one week. I had a look at our old convos from early September where they were more flirty to now.. which just seemed more friends like. I showed my friends the messages and they're convinced he likes me also but for some reason I don't think he feels the same. Do a lot of guys do this? if so why ?

Please someone help me on my dilemma.. should I just leave this chapter and move on? :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I met this guy online. Straight away we had a connection and hit it off, we would have so much fun and banter together. This was in August btw. So, we moved things onto KIK and i don't really use the app or don't like it much either, so - I would talk to him on there but not much at all. He had me on snapchat and on kik, I didnt reply to him one day so we stopped talking. 4 days later, he saw my snapchat and decided to message me and I told him I don't really like KIK etc. so we moved things onto whatsapp. Then from here on we have been talking almost every single day LONG conversations. We slowly started to build on our friendship and become flirty with each other, he would call me 'babe' regularly and talk about how my lips were so 'kissable' and he was even serious on jumping onto a train to meet me asap. However, one fatal flaw in him is the fact that I ALWAYS had to text him first. Out of 3 months that we have been talking, he probably texted me first about 4-5 times. I don't know why that is, some days he would even just read my message and then not reply at all? So anyways, in August we were talking and something was brewing then September came and I fell for him quite hard and started to really like him. It was obvious by the way I spoke to him - thru my messages- the emojis, the name calling etc. I didnt know if he felt the same about me or not, so I stopped talking to him :frown: cause I was reluctant to fall for someone knowing they may not feel the same way. 2 days went past and I messaged him saying I was busy and there was a big reason but he was not concerned at all and was like okay thats fine, tell me whenever dw. Then again this happened where I stopped talking to him but again I couldn't resist and went back to him 2 days later. The third time... we stopped talking at the end of September and it took him 11 days to message me and he said he was busy, hows things with uni etc. So we talked for a while 4-5 days and again, we stopped talking on 16th Oct. So its been one week. I had a look at our old convos from early September where they were more flirty to now.. which just seemed more friends like. I showed my friends the messages and they're convinced he likes me also but for some reason I don't think he feels the same. Do a lot of guys do this? if so why ?

Please someone help me on my dilemma.. should I just leave this chapter and move on? :frown:

Personally i think you should just be straight forward and ask the question on whats going between you, and if he doesnt have the time to reply to that then hes really not worth the time and you should look into finding someone who will put the effort into you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending