He talks about his girlfriend but flirts with me? Watch

Becca1993x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Me and this guy friend have known each other a couple of months and we've really got to know each other quite a bit recently, to the point where we developed feelings for one another. But then he got a girlfriend out of the blue and now he keeps saying things like 'bet you'd kiss me if I was single' and he mentions things like 'my girlfriend and me kissed and it felt so right' and I'm pretty uncomfortable about it tbh, what's the deal here? Surely you wouldn't flirt with someone else while in a relationship?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Becca1993x)
Me and this guy friend have known each other a couple of months and we've really got to know each other quite a bit recently, to the point where we developed feelings for one another. But then he got a girlfriend out of the blue and now he keeps saying things like 'bet you'd kiss me if I was single' and he mentions things like 'my girlfriend and me kissed and it felt so right' and I'm pretty uncomfortable about it tbh, what's the deal here? Surely you wouldn't flirt with someone else while in a relationship?
Does sound inappropriate some of the things he is saying, tell him you are not comfortable and if he continues then maybe I would avoid him if possible.
tierAlevel
Report 2 years ago
I agree on this one. He's got a girlfriend and hes saying things like 'i bet you'd kiss me if i was single' so he knows whats right and whats wrong. let him know that youre uncomfortable and that he shouldnt be doing what hes doing
TheGreatImposter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He's a ****boy. Stay clear.
tierAlevel
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheGreatImposter)
He's a ****boy. Stay clear.
to put it simply yes.
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know what you're thinking, but don't go there.

Do you seriously want to be just a sidechick?
coshey
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Honestly hun, he's a ****boy. Leave it. He probably doesn't even know what he's doing is wrong but I can guarantee his girlfriend doesn't know about this. You don't wanna end up a side*****, do you? I get that you think he likes you, but he probably just wants to get in your pants. Sorry to be blunt. I'd suggest you steer clear of him, especially while he's spoken for.
Rhaenys10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He's a ****boy, sweetie. Just tell him to **** off lmao, there's plenty of fish in the sea.
Drunq
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lol, love it when people write the obvious, but their feelings make them see it differently.

Number deleted, move on!
elmosandy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Please delete.
Nerry
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yeah he sounds a bit weird, what the heck

next time just ask him why he is flirting with you if he apparently has a girlfriend?
miser
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's most likely an ego thing. He's getting the ego boost from flirting with you, whilst at the same time getting a similar thing from his girlfriend. I'd say either he doesn't respect his girlfriend enough to stay faithful to her or he's got poor self-restraint, or both.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (106)
17.76%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.3%
Not great so far... (212)
35.51%
I want to drop out! (116)
19.43%

Watched Threads