The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Game over, 2017. All hope for next year, I suppose.
rejected too :frown:
Has anyone else heard anything new?
Just wondering;

How many applicants are currently on the waiting list?

Trying to gauge a rough estimate on chances of being successful from the waiting list.

:smile:
Original post by LemonHead123
Just wondering;

How many applicants are currently on the waiting list?

Trying to gauge a rough estimate on chances of being successful from the waiting list.

:smile:

How do you know you're on the waiting list. You're the first person I've seen mention it.
Original post by Medici103
How do you know you're on the waiting list. You're the first person I've seen mention it.

Direct email from QM stating I am. My application has been reject on UCAS however they will reconsider should any people defer/accept other universities.
Reply 266
I am also on the waiting list
Reply 267
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for this years applicants who got offers?
Reply 268
Original post by mksud
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for this years applicants who got offers?

I don't know of one but it would be nice if one was started. I have accepted my offer
Original post by GEMH94
I don't know of one but it would be nice if one was started. I have accepted my offer

Me too!
Who's going to the post offer day on Thursday?
Did anyone make a group in the end? I'd be very interested in joining as I think I'm going to accept QML!
Original post by jaker121
Did anyone make a group in the end? I'd be very interested in joining as I think I'm going to accept QML!

Did anyone make a group? I firmed!
Hi! We do have one, but there are only a few of us in it atm! Here's the link- https://www.facebook.com/groups/351781558557948/ :smile:
wicked thanks! Is anyone looking at houses in London?

Latest

Trending

Trending