The Student Room Group

Boyfriend won't eat his own ***

Right so I have this bf right?
He won't kiss me after is spit/swallow because "it's like eating your own ****."
*****, I just did.
Is this a stigma for guys or is he just a mysoginistic ****?
Original post by Anonymous
Right so I have this bf right?
He won't kiss me after is spit/swallow because "it's like eating your own ****."
*****, I just did.

It's preference. Some guys just don't like the idea of it
My name musty I like ***
Original post by Anonymous

Some straight men are weird about things like this.
Reply 4
When I was younger I had a gf give me awesome head, then she immediately French kissed me putting it in my mouth. Kept kissing me till I swallowed it. I was a bit taken back by it at first, after that she always would share it with me. I don't have a problem with it at all now, and I go down on her after intercourse and kiss her.
Lol some guys just aren't up for tasting their own swimmers.
😂 I've come across this before too, what gives!!
Reply 7
It's understandable, it is pretty weird to taste your own semen.
Original post by EC
It's understandable, it is pretty weird to taste your own semen.

But you're ok with tasting other peoples? :colonhash:
Reply 9
Original post by DesiPengTing
But you're ok with tasting other peoples? :colonhash:

I was talking about heterosexual guys, not women since semen is only produced by men. Lol. And straight men, like the OP's bf, certainly don't taste anyone else's. It's logical.
A better question would be '.. but you expect other people to taste it?'

As I said, some straight men are weird about this.
Reply 11
I give my boyfriend head A LOT. I'm talking averaging out 7-8 times a week minimum, in the 2/3 nights we stay together, I have to make sure there's coffee or a drink nearby as he wont go anywhere near my lips post blowjob, I can get away with kissing his body/neck/hickeys, but his lips and face are a no for him, I get why, although I make the point that I'm a swallower and therefore it'd be nice for him to just makeout, as he takes 30 mins in a blowjob normally, at LEAST, and is big, so i get very tired out. But I'm totally understanding of why he wouldn't/won't and I deal with it
Original post by jadelily
I give my boyfriend head A LOT. I'm talking averaging out 7-8 times a week minimum, in the 2/3 nights we stay together

Damn thats like 3 blowjobs per night? Jheeze, never met a girl who likes giving head that much
I hope he goes down on you the same or returning the favor some other way

OP, most guys definitely dont like the idea of their own sperm in their mouth, period. He probably finds it disgusting and I dont blame him tbh. Curious, would you mind him doing the same to you or nah?
Reply 13
Original post by ironingplaylist
Damn thats like 3 blowjobs per night? Jheeze, never met a girl who likes giving head that much
I hope he goes down on you the same or returning the favor some other way

Ha yeah, we're lucky that i'm "damaged goods" and he's an angry and hurt guy, so our hypersexuality gels. I took his virginity, so it took about 5 weeks of me doing all the work, sex I was always on top too, until he was confident enough and now he goes down on me a lot, like 2/3 times a night, which is lovely ahaha
Reply 14
:colonhash:
Original post by EC
I was talking about heterosexual guys, not women since semen is only produced by men. Lol. And straight men, like the OP's bf, certainly don't taste anyone else's. It's logical.

Alright then, don’t expect women to kiss you after cunnilingas then

Quick Reply

Latest