The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Hi, has anyone else planning on going to Nottingham Uni/ firmed Nottingham Uni as their choice yet at all? :smile:
Reply 1001
Has anyone had an interview at Kingston? I have mine coming up next week and would appreciate if anyone could tell me what sort of things they ask! Thanks in advance
Original post by razaki
Cool cool me too, good luck for then :smile:

yeah good luck to you too!!!!
Reply 1003
5/5 offers!!! i only need to decide on a firm and insurance and get the grades now😝😝😝

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucygx
Hi, has anyone else planning on going to Nottingham Uni/ firmed Nottingham Uni as their choice yet at all? :smile:

I am just waiting for my interview for Nottingham and I hope to put them in my firm choice
Reply 1005
Original post by j126l3456
I am just waiting for my interview for Nottingham and I hope to put them in my firm choice

Good luck :smile:! I've just firmed Nottingham so trying to find if any other people also have or are planning on doing so
Reply 1006
Original post by Lucygx
Good luck :smile:! I've just firmed Nottingham so trying to find if any other people also have or are planning on doing so

I might firm it depending if I get UCL
Original post by Lucygx

thank you!! :smile: how was the interview? any advice/tips?
Reply 1008
Original post by j126l3456
thank you!! :smile: how was the interview? any advice/tips?

It was probably the most intense interview out of all of the ones I had, but just don't panic! As it's an MMI it's quite daunting but it covers basic chemistry and the usual questions so you'll be fine! Good luck!!!
I have an interview in a few weeks at Nottingham, quite nervous as i've heard the MMI's are quite hard. Would appreciate if someone could let me know what kind questions they ask and how i should prepare for it? Thanks in advance
Original post by Lucygx

Yep, I'll deffo be going Nottingham!
Reply 1011
Original post by nicolebadd123
Yep, I'll deffo be going Nottingham!

Same here! What offer did you get? :smile:
Reply 1012
ahh i can't decide between ljmu and manchester:frown:
Reply 1013
Original post by Emma-M
I have an interview in a few weeks at Nottingham, quite nervous as i've heard the MMI's are quite hard. Would appreciate if someone could let me know what kind questions they ask and how i should prepare for it? Thanks in advance

Definitely go through your chemistry notes!!
Reply 1014
Anyone applied to Huddersfield for pharmacy????
Original post by op78
Definitely go through your chemistry notes!!

Should i focus more on physical or organic chemistry? Also do they ask much from your personal statement
Reply 1016
Original post by Emma-M
Should i focus more on physical or organic chemistry? Also do they ask much from your personal statement

Both, there wasn't any inorganic. And no, there weren't really any personal questions. Good luck!
Original post by Lucygx
Same here! What offer did you get? :smile:

Unconditional :biggrin:! Excited
Reply 1018
Original post by nicolebadd123
Unconditional :biggrin:! Excited

Omg really? Congrats :biggrin:

What are your predicted grades?
Reply 1019
Has anyone had an interview at Brighton yet??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending