thatsgrape
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ive got alot to catch up on, but our ict teacher is mega sh**ty so i have no idea whats going on. ive completed p1, and p2.1 and 2, but i'm really tuck on p2.3 and p3, if anyone has any resources on any way in which they would help, id really appreciate it!!
Spratty
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
First of all you can't even spell BTEC, which is the course that I am assuming you're doing. Second of all, I don't want to be a grammar Nazi or anything but your spelling and grammar is atrocious, and you don't even state what unit you require help in. Anyone who has ever done a BTEC and requires help will state the unit that they're carrying out.

I'd be happy to help providing you tell me what unit you're currently working on.
EnterNamehereplz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I will give you my work if you give me yours

Thats how BTEC's work there I have helped you.

(Original post by thatsgrape)
Ive got alot to catch up on, but our ict teacher is mega sh**ty so i have no idea whats going on. ive completed p1, and p2.1 and 2, but i'm really tuck on p2.3 and p3, if anyone has any resources on any way in which they would help, id really appreciate it!!
(Original post by Spratty)
First of all you can't even spell BTEC, which is the course that I am assuming you're doing. Second of all, I don't want to be a grammar Nazi or anything but your spelling and grammar is atrocious, and you don't even state what unit you require help in. Anyone who has ever done a BTEC and requires help will state the unit that they're carrying out.

I'd be happy to help providing you tell me what unit you're currently working on.
thatsgrape
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Spratty)

wow way to be mean about it. I was literally rushing which was why my spelling and grammar was so bad, and I'm pretty new to this btec thing so i wasnt aware of that?? But damn, yall are mean. and unit 2 task 7 (P2.3)
Spratty
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by thatsgrape)
wow way to be mean about it. I was literally rushing which was why my spelling and grammar was so bad, and I'm pretty new to this btec thing so i wasnt aware of that?? But damn, yall are mean. and unit 2 task 7 (P2.3)

Unit 2 is pretty piss easy. What do you need help regarding that task specifically? Can you write down what it asks to do and what you don't understand
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (48)
24.74%
Less motivated (146)
75.26%

Watched Threads