Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire forum!

Are you applying to us for 2017??

We want to know... what courses are you thinking about studying??
    Will you be coming to one of our Open Days??

Chat to us and ask any questions you have. We can give you some great tips about applying and tell you all about uni life!

ReputationRep:
    hey !
    I just got accepted into the 2017 MPH. could you please tell me when do the classes actually start ?
    Thanks !
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Fatima, Congratulations! Do you know what intake you have been offered? As we have two, March and October? Thanks, Siobhan

(Original post by fatima_javed)
    hey !
    I just got accepted into the 2017 MPH. could you please tell me when do the classes actually start ?
    Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I had an interview yesterday for the primary education qts degree and just wondered when will I find out if I've got in?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi, it can take a while to process applications, but you should hear before April time. You will just need to keep an eye on UCAS track. Good Luck!

(Original post by y12345)
    Hi,
    I had an interview yesterday for the primary education qts degree and just wondered when will I find out if I've got in?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Law here, still waiting for a response... Nerves are playing up, haha.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi, we know this is a nervous time for everyone. But try not to worry and rest assured our admissions team will be dealing with applications as quickly as possible! Good luck

(Original post by Wilhuff Tarkin)
    I applied for Law here, still waiting for a response... Nerves are playing up, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bedfordshire)
    Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire forum!

Are you applying to us for 2017??

We want to know... what courses are you thinking about studying??
    Will you be coming to one of our Open Days??

Chat to us and ask any questions you have. We can give you some great tips about applying and tell you all about uni life!
    I had an interview on the 16th for Operating Department Practice and got offered a place on the 20th!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Operating Department Practice on the 17th of January and I'm just wondering when I will find out if I've gotten an interview or not?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amygolder)
    I had an interview on the 16th for Operating Department Practice and got offered a place on the 20th!
    Hi I'm just wondering could you tell me what kind of questions you were asked in your interview please?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've just accepted the university of Bedfordshire as my firm offer. Will I get any emails telling me how to apply for accommodation etc. I'm wanting to live in liberty living at the Bedford campus 🙂

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've just accepted the university of Bedfordshire as my firm offer. Will I get any emails telling me how to apply for accommodation etc. I'm wanting to live in liberty living at the Bedford campus 🙂
    I'd like to know this too!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh I'm really tired, anyone know where can i find a good bed.

ReputationRep:
    What course will you be studying? X
    I'd like to know this too!

ReputationRep:
    What course will you be studying? X
    Operating department practice, you? X

ReputationRep:
    UEL OR BED?
    what makes beds unique?

ReputationRep:
    Operating department practice, you? X
    Ah sounds good, I'm doing education studies x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 3, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.