Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How bad is greenwich university for studying computer systems engineering? If anyone knows please let me know, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Well I used to live in greenwich up until sept last year so i can tell you abit bout the area, the night life etc.. its a good place to for student life wit loads of places to go shopping, places to eat, etc.. bluewater isnt too far the greenwich penisula has a filmworks with 15 screens, theres also nandos, pizza hut and mc d's there aswell as b&q n sainsbury's its in easy reach of central london with loads of train stations nearby as well as tube. people are friendly and the area has ALOT to offer. As for the university i think the best thing you can do is to jus go and visit on an open day and find a normal student who isnt one chosen by the uni to make a good impression on u. but sum1 hu hasnt been chosen by the uni

I hope that helps

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.