Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did you get on?

I was quite shocked with my grade haha.

ReputationRep:
    Got an A and 120/120 in unit 2! Absolutely shocked.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A aswell, my friend got 120/120 in unit 2 and 90/90 in unit 6.

She nearly fainted.

I can't believe I got 86/90 in the synoptic paper :O

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any advice or book reccommendation for this?

ReputationRep:
    Book recommendation, just the two text books you're given, and for exams look at past papers and use the specification when revising from the text book. Text book is full of stuff you don't need.

ReputationRep:
    Eh? I have never looked at the specification, I suggest reading the book now that gives you an easy A good luck doing snab...and rememeber when it comes to unit 6 -speaking from experiance- no matter how easy you ace the other modules please read the book. I didn't I was shocked as I didnt revise and I used educational guesses to fill in my paper and went home crying.....later I found I got a B and this destoryed my perfect grade A record in bio but thats not the point:mad: when you teacher says that snab bio will catch up with you if you are not carefull....you better believe her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chiba_Revolution)
    Eh? I have never looked at the specification, I suggest reading the book now that gives you an easy A good luck doing snab...and rememeber when it comes to unit 6 -speaking from experiance- no matter how easy you ace the other modules please read the book. I didn't I was shocked as I didnt revise and I used educational guesses to fill in my paper and went home crying.....later I found I got a B and this destoryed my perfect grade A record in bio but thats not the point:mad: when you teacher says that snab bio will catch up with you if you are not carefull....you better believe her
    what book?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm guessing they mean the snabtext book. seriously thats all you need (i've heard you can get some revision guides now for snab, but the textbook is already concise enough i think - i revised purely from that as did most of my classmates)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 11, 2007

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.