Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone is able to or knows someone/something that is able to proofread my German work (it's 3 paragraphs long). I am aiming for an A* and so I would like my work to be accurate. If you are able to proofread, please let me know so I can PM it to you!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bxcks_)
    Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone is able to or knows someone/something that is able to proofread my German work. I am aiming for an A* and so I would like my work to be accurate.

Thanks!
    I am currently doing German A2, I can read your work now and then and point out any mistakes

Though you are better off honestly just posting a thread in this forum asking if people can proofread a piece of work and post it here. There will be a few people on this forum that could help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    I am currently doing German A2, I can read your work now and then and point out any mistakes
    Thank you for offering to look at my work! 😊 Is it okay to post it in 3 parts or is it easier for you to just do it all in one?

Though you are better off honestly just posting a thread in this forum asking if people can proofread a piece of work and post it here. There will be a few people on this forum that could help.
    Also, I'm not entirely sure of how to do this^^ as I literally just joined yesterday😬😂

Thanks again! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for offering to look at my work! 😊 Is it okay to post it in 3 parts or is it easier for you to just do it all in one?

Also, I'm not entirely sure of how to do this^^ as I literally just joined yesterday😬😂

Thanks again! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh well like you've done with this thread, you'd just do the same thing but also copying and pasting your piece of work into the message field as well.

If you're not happy making it public you could PM me or anyone else who offers. If you hover over my name on the left hand side of this post you'll see the option to send me a private message (will need to be on a computer though!)

And idm how you post it, just as long as you've left spaces between paragraphs

ReputationRep:
    Oh well like you've done with this thread, you'd just do the same thing but also copying and pasting your piece of work into the message field as well.

If you're not happy making it public you could PM me or anyone else who offers. If you hover over my name on the left hand side of this post you'll see the option to send me a private message (will need to be on a computer though!)

And idm how you post it, just as long as you've left spaces between paragraphs
    Could I just edit this thread instead, or would it be better to start a new one?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Could I just edit this thread instead, or would it be better to start a new one?

Thanks
    You could just edit this thread for now, or just (like you've done now) make a new post in this thread with your work x)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 25, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.