The Student Room Group

What should I title my research paper that is on social anxiety?

More info. What are you researching about social anxiety?
Or is it more generalised?
r-r-research p-paper
What is the question you are trying to answer?

ie. Does social media heighten social anxiety in teenagers?
Reply 4
Original post by ifmtg

Well the words, 'Social Anxiety' should definitely be in there... and the rest of the title should be suggestive of your approach and thought process you are using to write your paper?
Reply 5
idk but when you're emailing it, end it with "anxiously awaiting your reply"
Reply 6
hi guys i am looking for a title for my dissertation i cant think of a title but i want to write on social anxiety ,social phobia or anything related to mental health

example social anxiety on children etc
Reply 7
Original post by Zargabaath
r-r-research p-paper

Love it!
Reply 8
looking for a dissertation title on something to do with social anxiety
Okay i have no idea. Someone help please!
Original post by ifmtg
hi guys i am looking for a title for my dissertation i cant think of a title but i want to write on social anxiety ,social phobia or anything related to mental health

example social anxiety on children etc

tbh it's part of the dissertation to come up with a title and subject for your project, it's a bit cheeky to ask other students to do your work for you

if you want to do a quantitative study then think of another factor or a couple of factors that are likely to be linked to social anxiety and then your title can literally be something like 'the relationship between X and Y'

if you want to do a qualitative study then think what you want to ask people in interviews and write the title based on that
I want to help you with your research works, if you need to find a title for research papers, then you can find a lot of useful information here Paperell.com , I think it will help you, and you will find everything you need. I am currently studying in college and this research papers is very difficult for me.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest