Turn on thread page Beta

Am I indecisive or just weighing up options? watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    As a child I wanted to be a doctor, then I decided I would pursue singing as a profession. But after acting at school and outside of school I wanted to become an actress. Then I wanted to be an author. But then I began to consider teaching and advertising and publishing. I also considered being a games developer and a marketing person and becoming a YouTuber. Then I wanted to become a magazine editor. Until last year I wanted to become a script writer and now I want to do Biomedical Science to do then medicine. I have forgot running my own shop chain and restaurant chain and becoming a blogger and journalist.

Is this normal? I've been told I'm easily influenced so someone could change my mind so easily but I don't want that to happen :cry2:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Didn't you also tell me you wanted to open your own shop as well? :hmmmm:

I'm sure you'll end up being a great chef one day
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's normal anyway

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty standard to me :dontknow:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by UWS)
    Didn't you also tell me you wanted to open your own shop as well? :hmmmm:

I'm sure you'll end up being a great chef one day
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's normal anyway
    People tell me it's not normal
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    As a child I wanted to be a doctor, then I decided I would pursue singing as a profession. But after acting at school and outside of school I wanted to become an actress. Then I wanted to be an author. But then I began to consider teaching and advertising and publishing. Then I wanted to become a magazine editor. Until last year I wanted to become a script writer and now I want to do Biomedical Science to do then medicine.

Is this normal? I've been told I'm easily influenced so someone could change my mind so easily but I don't want that to happen :cry2:
    Definitely not indecisive, just weighing up options... When I was young I wanted to be a geographer, then I wanted to be a pilot, and then I wanted to be a vet... Then I wanted to be a singer and an actor for a while... then I wanted to be a doctor until up to like a few months ago... I probably considered more professions than you tbh and I am still weighing up my options... at least now you went back to your original want for being a doctor and wanting to do biomedical sciences.

We are all still young, we still have time, don't let anyone else say we don't

ReputationRep:
    I have never heard of anything more normal sounding.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.