The Student Room Group

How to get over a crush?

I have recently moved from an all girls to a mixed sixth form college and about a month ago developed a crush on a guy in one of my classes.
I'm not used to talking to boys that much so since he was basically the only guy who took some interest in me, I guess I started to like him.
I talked to him a few times - it would be like one day I would talk to him quite a bit, and then the next we wouldn't talk at all. I was too shy/nervous to initiate conversations in lessons and would most likely wait for him to or talk to him after the lesson if we happened to see each other.

It seems now he isn't really interested anymore (stopped initiating conversations, looking at me), so I want to get over him and maybe just be friends or something at most. But since half term, I've still been thinking about him and have tried really hard to get him out of my head, but I can't seem to.

How do I get over this crush and move on?
Find a new one :tongue:
Reply 2
watch this
[video="youtube;tbe3pe2BtwA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbe3pe2BtwA[/video]
I got over my last girlfriend by sleeping with her sister.
Little bit harsh but she was so much better in bed so i don't care at all.
does this make me a bad person, because my dad didn't even say well done when i told him.
Original post by Anonymous
I have recently moved from an all girls to a mixed sixth form college and about a month ago developed a crush on a guy in one of my classes.
I'm not used to talking to boys that much so since he was basically the only guy who took some interest in me, I guess I started to like him.
I talked to him a few times - it would be like one day I would talk to him quite a bit, and then the next we wouldn't talk at all. I was too shy/nervous to initiate conversations in lessons and would most likely wait for him to or talk to him after the lesson if we happened to see each other.

It seems now he isn't really interested anymore (stopped initiating conversations, looking at me), so I want to get over him and maybe just be friends or something at most. But since half term, I've still been thinking about him and have tried really hard to get him out of my head, but I can't seem to.

Unfortunately I can help you much here as I'm probably not as experienced as others here but my advice would be that you done need to get over him just find ways to talk to him, I understand it's hard. I used to be like that, we'll still am kinda but just try to talk to him.

BTW I kinda know how u feel, when u want to get over a crush but can't, I'm a guy and have been crushing over this girl for ages and been on my mind all holiday but after meeting with some friends I realized I wasn't thinking about her that much so if you occupy your self with stuff it should help

I hope my response help you 😊

I honestly dont think that taking McChaudhry's advice is the best idea.:K:
Only thing I can say it to talk to him. Try and iniate some kind of conversation. Whether it be about work, something you know about thats going on with them right now... Just try and pluck up the courage. Be confident. This will show him that your're at least interested in a subtle way. If you choose not to do this then try to move on. Hope that helps :h:

With a monster truck. (Lmao I've used this reply once more in the past)

Quick Reply

Latest