Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whats ur guys fave position?
    I like the backward doggy style where your girl lifts her burka and shows them ankles.
    Gets me every time.
    Classic Aalia
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Midfielder

Also, what.....?

(Original post by McChaudhry)
    I like the backward doggy style where your girl lifts her burka and shows them ankles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Midfielder

Also, what.....?
    Im not talking about football position. Im talking about when you first loose your V plates to a nice girl from the local mosque, what the best way to do it
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Im not talking about football position. Im talking about when you first loose your V plates to a nice girl from the local mosque, what the best way to do it
    I don't know, I don't pick up girls from the local mosque. That is haram by the way and I'm not even Muslim :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Small Forward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobBobson)
    Small Forward
    whats that with like a dwarf of something?

ReputationRep:
    Goalkeeper #Moooose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I don't know, I don't pick up girls from the local mosque. That is haram by the way and I'm not even Muslim :lol:
    i don't live by the rules. If ever you down my end give me a bell and you can come wingman me in the local mosque, you'll love it, they're filthy

ReputationRep:
    whats that with like a dwarf of something?
    Well yeah, Small Forwards typically are smaller.

ReputationRep:
    Whats ur guys fave position?
    Gets me every time.
    Classic Aalia
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, Small Forwards typically are smaller.
    how small would you be willing to go? height wise.

Ive never considered it, but the cost of the burka would be less, so it sounds like a great idea

ReputationRep:
    how small would you be willing to go? height wise.

Ive never considered it, but the cost of the burka would be less, so it sounds like a great idea
    The smallest Small Forwards are less than 6', so yeah you would have to spend less money on clothes.

ReputationRep:
    The smallest Small Forwards are less than 6', so yeah you would have to spend less money on clothes.
    6ft is quite tall for a girl

ReputationRep:
    6ft is quite tall for a girl
    I guess in Girls basketball, everyone is going to be smaller, so you would expect a small forward to probably be around 5'5"

ReputationRep:
    I guess in Girls basketball, everyone is going to be smaller, so you would expect a small forward to probably be around 5'5"
    so if you were going to wingman me, how would you pull me one of these dwarfs?

ReputationRep:
    so if you were going to wingman me, how would you pull me one of these dwarfs?
    The best way to find some small forwards would be to go scouting as high school matches.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.