Turn on thread page Beta

Feedback on my YouTube channel? watch

ReputationRep:
    Can you give some feedback on my YouTube channel? Is it good, and how can I improve?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY_...ygqZgThF7NsCJg

ReputationRep:
    It looks pretty good. Honestly the content is not really my kind of thing, but I know some people go in for that. The graphics and editing are great though, which is really attractive to me as a new viewer when I find a new channel. The only thing that was bothering me was the focus of your camera, it just feels a bit off.
    Keep going with it though, it looks good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LamantChenille)
    It looks pretty good. Honestly the content is not really my kind of thing, but I know some people go in for that. The graphics and editing are great though, which is really attractive to me as a new viewer when I find a new channel. The only thing that was bothering me was the focus of your camera, it just feels a bit off.
    Keep going with it though, it looks good
    Thank you! I need to tell my camera man off. Honestly, that feedback made my day

ReputationRep:
    "you can either hit the dislike button or die"????? - bruh

ReputationRep:
    Lighting changes in some parts of the video. The camera was a bit shaky at times. Canon cameras are really good. Getting a camera light ring would improve the quality.
    Set up like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    "you can either hit the dislike button or die"????? - bruh
    Thats how I roll...Oh wait. Its meant to be like. THANKS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Lighting changes in some parts of the video. The camera was a bit shaky at times. Canon cameras are really good. Getting a camera light ring would improve the quality.
    Set up like this
    I have a Nikon DSLR, so the camera is fine I guess. I was planning on getting softboxes and a DSLR light once I moved houses (which is very soon). Any feedback on the content?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KabirAhmad)
    Thats how I roll...Oh wait. Its meant to be like. THANKS!
    The video is very good quality, but that line came across as just a little bit harsh..

ReputationRep:
    Set up like this
    hehe professional video expert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    The video is very good quality, but that line came across as just a little bit harsh..
    Yh, I guess I should change that lol, thanks a lot Really appreciate it. I'll change it to, Like or smithy boy will roast you. Something like that.

Can you give some feedback on my YouTube channel? Is it good, and how can I improve?

Good intro and it's good overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    hehe professional video expert
    I watch way too many YouTube videos :teehee:

ReputationRep:

why are you giving advice on how to get/be things your not. eg how to get millions of subs even though you have 71 and be a grime artits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigBackner)
    why are you giving advice on how to get/be things your not. eg how to get millions of subs even though you have 71
    It's satirical - an idiot like me with few subscribers telling people who to get a million subscribers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    Good intro and it's good overall
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I watch way too many YouTube videos :teehee:
    Yeah, and mainly makeup ones, right? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I have a Nikon DSLR, so the camera is fine I guess. I was planning on getting softboxes and a DSLR light once I moved houses (which is very soon). Any feedback on the content?
    It's good but it's not what I usually watch. I know reaction and lyric prank channels are doing really good on youtube at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and mainly makeup ones, right? :lol:
    No. Vlogs by makeup gurus

ReputationRep:
    No. Vlogs by makeup gurus
    lmao wait r u the one who watched Tmartn's vlogs??

ReputationRep:
    lmao wait r u the one who watched Tmartn's vlogs??
    Yes His dog is so cute

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.