Lots of people have 3.2 inch penises :erm:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by McChaudhry)
    is 3.2 inches small
    Oh well, nothing you can really do about it.

ReputationRep:
    is 3.2 inches small
    Funny how you were talking about your favourite position and now you express the size down north which can't even be able to handle the position you were speaking of.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by UWS)
    Lots of people have 3.2 inch penises :erm:
    Just like me.

Mines only 4 inches

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KabirAhmad)
    Funny how you were talking about your favourite position and now you express the size down north which can't even be able to handle the position you were speaking of.
    dont cry Kabir, just cuz your mum bounced on my little sausage doesn't mean you need to get salty

Mines only three inches in honesty, gets somewhere between 5 and 6 I think... I haven't measured in ages whilst erect, so not 100% sure.

But I find my small willy really playful and fun, I really love it the size it is. I wouldn't change it tbh. And it's successfully pleased the women I've been with, so no complaints.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Mines only three inches in honesty, gets somewhere between 5 and 6 I think... I haven't measured in ages whilst erect, so not 100% sure.

But I find my small willy really playful and fun, I really love it the size it is. I wouldn't change it tbh. And it's successfully pleased the women I've been with, so no complaints.
    How many you been with.

ReputationRep:
    Yes its small, but its not about the size its about what you do with it...

How many you been with.
    Had sexual encounters with four women.

ReputationRep:
    is 3.2 inches small
    5.2in is average, take a guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    wanna find out?

How many you been with.
    So I just checked as I was about to masturbate anyway. I'm about 5.7-5.8 when fully erect. And fluctuate between barely an inch to 3 inches depending on the temperature of where I am etc. But when I'm fully comfortable in a heated room at my normal size, I'm, 3 inches. I'm barely an inch in the middle of December when I'm in town with a thong as my underwear and the freezing weather penetrates through my jeans.

So yeah, a detailed analysis of my penis size and it's change. No idea what my girth is though. I'd consider myself to have a small willy, but no girls I've had sexual encounters with (4) have complained or said anything about the size in a negative way. I have actually had one positive comment about how big it was.

Wouldn't change the size in anyway shape or form, I absolutely love it the way it is, it's playful and the potential for humiliation really turns me on. Small willies are the way forward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I just checked as I was about to masturbate anyway. I'm about 5.7-5.8 when fully erect. And fluctuate between barely an inch to 3 inches depending on the temperature of where I am etc. But when I'm fully comfortable in a heated room at my normal size, I'm, 3 inches. I'm barely an inch in the middle of December when I'm in town with a thong as my underwear and the freezing weather penetrates through my jeans.

So yeah, a detailed analysis of my penis size and it's change. No idea what my girth is though. I'd consider myself to have a small willy, but no girls I've had sexual encounters with (4) have complained or said anything about the size in a negative way. I have actually had one positive comment about how big it was.

Wouldn't change the size in anyway shape or form, I absolutely love it the way it is, it's playful and the potential for humiliation really turns me on. Small willies are the way forward
    where do you get thongs from

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell you one thing, that with 3.2 inches, you would be fine doing the Small Forward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobBobson)
    I'll tell you one thing, that with 3.2 inches, you would be fine doing the Small Forward
    good banter!!!! made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    wanna find out???

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.