The Student Room Group

small penis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by McChaudhry
is 3.2 inches small

It's not even small enough to be considered a micro penis...
Original post by Anonymous
So I just checked as I was about to masturbate anyway. I'm about 5.7-5.8 when fully erect. And fluctuate between barely an inch to 3 inches depending on the temperature of where I am etc. But when I'm fully comfortable in a heated room at my normal size, I'm, 3 inches. I'm barely an inch in the middle of December when I'm in town with a thong as my underwear and the freezing weather penetrates through my jeans.

So yeah, a detailed analysis of my penis size and it's change. No idea what my girth is though. I'd consider myself to have a small willy, but no girls I've had sexual encounters with (4) have complained or said anything about the size in a negative way. I have actually had one positive comment about how big it was.

Wouldn't change the size in anyway shape or form, I absolutely love it the way it is, it's playful and the potential for humiliation really turns me on. Small willies are the way forward :biggrin:

No need to write a PhD on your penis size ok
where do you get thongs from

Love honey
No need to write a PhD on your penis size ok

I enjoy talking about penis size, not even my own so much. But when I do it's to boost my self acceptance. I enjoy hearing about others as well because it helps lower peoples insecurities.
Erect?

Yes that would be 'small' I'm afraid.

Pretty sure you know this already.
is 3.2 inches small

Is there any point asking that question because if you don't get the answer you want, it still won't change the size.

But it's about 2 inches off average size which isn't the end of the world because you only need 2 inches to actually please a broad.
So I just checked as I was about to masturbate anyway. I'm about 5.7-5.8 when fully erect. And fluctuate between barely an inch to 3 inches depending on the temperature of where I am etc. But when I'm fully comfortable in a heated room at my normal size, I'm, 3 inches. I'm barely an inch in the middle of December when I'm in town with a thong as my underwear and the freezing weather penetrates through my jeans.

So yeah, a detailed analysis of my penis size and it's change. No idea what my girth is though. I'd consider myself to have a small willy, but no girls I've had sexual encounters with (4) have complained or said anything about the size in a negative way. I have actually had one positive comment about how big it was.

Wouldn't change the size in anyway shape or form, I absolutely love it the way it is, it's playful and the potential for humiliation really turns me on. Small willies are the way forward :biggrin:

Tbh flaccid length doesn't really matter because most guys are small when flaccid. And flaccid length doesn't necessarily correlate with erect length. A guy in my secondary school was famed for having a tiny dick in the school showers and then it turns out his erevt length was longer than everyone else's :rofl:
dont cry Kabir, just cuz your mum bounced on my little sausage doesn't mean you need to get salty

Well since your penis is microscopic, no one can really ride your noodle bro.
Reply 28
Original post by KabirAhmad
Well since your penis is microscopic, no one can really ride your noodle bro.

didn't hear your mum complain. although she was squealing like a pig at the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending