The Student Room Group

What drink should i bring to a party?

hey guys,
In the next week I have a few parties to go to and need to bring drink with me. I dont really want to bring cider or vodka. What do you recommend me bringing??
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by studywolf1
hey guys,
In the next week I have a few parties to go to and need to bring drink with me. I dont really want to bring cider or vodka. What do you recommend me bringing??

Whatever you want to drink. Depending on the kind of crowd that will be there, you may find a lot of people bring what they want to drink rather than something for everyone. If you want a spirit, bring a spirit and a mixer. If you want a few beers, bring a few beers. I usually go for vodka, Southern Comfort, cider, or amaretto. It depends on where I'm going, who I'll be with, and how long I think I'll be there. Also, consider how drunk you want to/don't want to get. If you don't want to be plastered, taking a massive bottle of cheap whiskey to down isn't going to be a good choice
A party you say? :beard: Take some of those little cubes of cheese and pineapple skewered with tooth picks.

I guarantee you'll be the most popular guy there!
(edited 7 years ago)
Bring Pabst Blue Ribbon to make an ironic statement :biggrin:
Original post by studywolf1
hey guys,

I'd bring either a mixer (a few bottles of Coca-Cola for example) or a non-alcoholic alternative like Schloer for people who don't want to drink so much.

Or, you could bring along a bottle of wine. That's gone down well at the parties I've been to.
Original post by queenofswords
Bring Pabst Blue Ribbon to make an ironic statement :biggrin:

Ugh so grim :sick:
I normally go for wine or some gin in a clear plastic bottle and a mixer #classy
Poteen. You'll get everyone pissed and then some. You'll probably go down in history as "the dude that brought the drink that made everyone paralytic."

Original post by Sabertooth
A party you say? :beard: Take some of those little cubes of cheese and pineapple skewered with tooth picks.

I guarantee you'll be the most popular guy there!

To be honest, I'd rather have someone bring them than a crate of lager.
Reply 8
The only booze you need for a kick-ass party is vodka, rum, whiskey, wine, and beer. For mixers, make sure to have cranberry juice, club soda, Coke, tonic water, and lots of lemons. Moreover, if you want to make the best party, you should rent a scene where people can dance. I made this and was another atmosphere, it was more interesting than always. You can rent from this london audio visual supplier ontourevents, they are the best because they came quickly and installed all in an hour.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest