Turn on thread page Beta

What drink should i bring to a party? watch

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,
    In the next week I have a few parties to go to and need to bring drink with me. I dont really want to bring cider or vodka. What do you recommend me bringing??
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by studywolf1)
    hey guys,
    In the next week I have a few parties to go to and need to bring drink with me. I dont really want to bring cider or vodka. What do you recommend me bringing??
    Whatever you want to drink. Depending on the kind of crowd that will be there, you may find a lot of people bring what they want to drink rather than something for everyone. If you want a spirit, bring a spirit and a mixer. If you want a few beers, bring a few beers. I usually go for vodka, Southern Comfort, cider, or amaretto. It depends on where I'm going, who I'll be with, and how long I think I'll be there. Also, consider how drunk you want to/don't want to get. If you don't want to be plastered, taking a massive bottle of cheap whiskey to down isn't going to be a good choice

ReputationRep:
    A party you say? :beard: Take some of those little cubes of cheese and pineapple skewered with tooth picks.

I guarantee you'll be the most popular guy there!

ReputationRep:
    Bring Pabst Blue Ribbon to make an ironic statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studywolf1)
    hey guys,
    I'd bring either a mixer (a few bottles of Coca-Cola for example) or a non-alcoholic alternative like Schloer for people who don't want to drink so much.

Or, you could bring along a bottle of wine. That's gone down well at the parties I've been to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    Bring Pabst Blue Ribbon to make an ironic statement
    Ugh so grim :sick:

ReputationRep:
    I normally go for wine or some gin in a clear plastic bottle and a mixer #classy

ReputationRep:
    Poteen. You'll get everyone pissed and then some. You'll probably go down in history as "the dude that brought the drink that made everyone paralytic."

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    A party you say? :beard: Take some of those little cubes of cheese and pineapple skewered with tooth picks.

I guarantee you'll be the most popular guy there!
    To be honest, I'd rather have someone bring them than a crate of lager.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.