Turn on thread page Beta

Is a girl seeming keen/making a move offputting? watch

This is a question for normal guys with good social skills who aren't scared of approaching girls themselves. sorry.

Is it offputting if a girl is seemed to be interested? or makes a move?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is a question for normal guys with good social skills who aren't scared of approaching girls themselves. sorry.
    This rules out most of TSR

ReputationRep:
    I'm not scared to approach girls I just don't find myself doing it actively
    I find it weird when a girl approached me once, girls don't usually approach guys but I thought it was incredibly cool and gutsy. Girls should approach guys more and not expect the guy to do it. Btw what exactly do you mean by approach? As in saying hello and introducing uourself?

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of guys would appreciate it if girls did approach them more, even if they are comfortable with doing so themselves. Nothing bad can really come of it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.