Proper fight in sheffield

Watch
Harry_s2
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
username2705335
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Another Sheffield thread
Boondock Saint
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I know the Chinese invented Kung Fu, but these guys couldn’t fight to save their noodles from burning.
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Harry_s2)
Actually in tears because of the fighting but I like the cameramen's accent
Connor27
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Take it from A Yorkshireman, that's a Lancastrian scumbag's accent, he sounds like Peter Kay.

That ain't Sheffield, it's the place that shall not be named; *shudders* Bolton
UWS
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
As opposed to fake fights in Sheffield?
username1539513
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Connor27)
Take it from A Yorkshireman, that's a Lancastrian scumbag's accent, he sounds like Peter Kay.

That ain't Sheffield, it's the place that shall not be named; *shudders* Bolton
I am from Lancashire, no wonder I like it :rofl:
OvergrownMoose
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Stop with the Sheffield threads! #Moooose
tintins
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm surprise you didn't see a Jamaican nan running around smacking them with a baguette.
Connor27
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tintins)
I'm surprise you didn't see a Jamaican nan running around smacking them with a baguette.
I didn't know Diane Abbott frequented takeaways in Bolton...
retro_turtles
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Nirvana1989-1994
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Well this thread failed, big time, on your other fake account.
tintins
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
Well this thread failed, big time, on your other fake account.
Haven't you got a rock to be sleeping under in the slums?
Nirvana1989-1994
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Haven't you got a rock to be sleeping under in the slums?
No, I'm sleeping in my warm comfy bed, thanks. While you're slumming it up, in mommy's basement.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads