Turn on thread page Beta

Wanting to marry a Muslim girl watch

ReputationRep:
    I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

I REALLY want to marry this girl. I'd do anything to marry her.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsingh105)
    I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.
    Probs 95%

ReputationRep:
    considering a woman cannot marry out of faith probably high

ReputationRep:

I really didn't know much about this but u might have to consider it.
    Ik I wasn't much of a help but good luck any way

ReputationRep:
    Why are people taking this seriously? There are a vast amount of Sikh girls who fit his description

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    considering a woman cannot marry out of faith probably high
    How do you know that?

ReputationRep:
    Most likely, they would ask you to convert.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know that?
    its literally part of the religion that a woman can only marry a muslim man

ReputationRep:
    its literally part of the religion that a woman can only marry a muslim man
    I could change their minds

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I could change their minds

Posted from TSR Mobile
    do you have the charm?

ReputationRep:
    do you have the charm?
    That's for you to judge

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Most likely, they would ask you to convert.
    The thing is, that I haven't mentioned that I want to marry her yet. I don't know how she'll take it, or even if she wants to marry me.

You can't be serious about this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    You can't be serious about this...
    Well it's true. Most of the Sikh girls I met in uni did that. I know because I went to the clubs and drank with them. I've also slept with a couple of them too. Though they never floated my boat in terms of a long term marriage partner.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's true. Most of the Sikh girls I met in uni did that. I know because I went to the clubs and drank with them.
    What are their numbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just keep looking, if you haven't found that perfect sikh girl you are looking for it simply means you haven't met her yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    That's for you to judge

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just keep looking, if you haven't found that perfect sikh girl you are looking for it simply means you haven't met her yet
    But the thing is I've already found someone. Just because she isn't Sikh doesn't make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    What are their numbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can't give you it. But I don't care less about them at this time.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm
    Hmmm?

Can't give you it. But I don't care less about them at this time.
    But they'd love me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.