Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
What are their numbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ur so silly roberto :colonhash:
Reply 41
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
ur so silly roberto :colonhash:

I like the quiet shy girls too. In fact, my date on Friday doesn't drink. So what's your number?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
I don't understand- you want to ask for her hand in marriage, but you haven't even got to know her properly?

Sorry if I'm just assuming but that's what I've got from reading this thread.

I do know her. I see her in the library with one of my friends. She's there everyday.
Original post by RobML
I like the quiet shy girls too. In fact, my date on Friday doesn't drink. So what's your number?

Posted from TSR Mobile

1234 i can't marry u 5678

Spoiler

Reply 44
How is life? :smile:

I made rice the other day, or in other words, I can now be married :smile:

It's okay. How about you?
No. You need to learn to make a lot more before that can happen.

Original post by mrsingh105
Well if you look at the reality, it is.

Couldn't possibly be more different to be honest.
Original post by mrsingh105
I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

I REALLY want to marry this girl. I'd do anything to marry her.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.

U cannot convert to the religion because of a woman. U must first be willing to accept the religion in its entirety and only convert because of God otherwise im afraid you wouldnt be a true convert. Also even if u do convert, within the asian community there is a very small amount of people who would accept a convert as they would still see u as Sikh, unfortunately and u will get a lot of slack for it. Tbh its a really tough thing so i would advise really looking into firstly the religion and checking to see if u did happen to convert,would the girl and her parents (more focus on them) accept u and allow u to marry their daughter. If so, then congrats. The rest should be easy :smile:
Reply 46
1234 i can't marry u 5678

Spoiler

I'm not asking you to marry me, calm down :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I'm not asking you to marry me, calm down :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why :frown:?

Wouldn't you like to marry me?

I can cook rice! :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Asiangirl_18
U cannot convert to the religion because of a woman. U must first be willing to accept the religion in its entirety and only convert because of God otherwise im afraid you wouldnt be a true convert. Also even if u do convert, within the asian community there is a very small amount of people who would accept a convert as they would still see u as Sikh, unfortunately and u will get a lot of slack for it. Tbh its a really tough thing so i would advise really looking into firstly the religion and checking to see if u did happen to convert,would the girl and her parents (more focus on them) accept u and allow u to marry their daughter. If so, then congrats. The rest should be easy :smile:

I would sincerely convert if she wanted me to. And therefore I would be accepting the religion in its entirety.
Why are you bringing the asian community in this? She's not asian. And I don't really care what the community think. She is a very intelligent girl and I doubt she will think negatively.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by A Mockingbird
if ur not muslim there is 0% chance, also dont even try to convert to marry her. It wont work

Posted from TSR Mobile

And what makes you think that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You either have to tell her how you feel for her and see what she says or let go if she's extremely religious. Most likely if she's religious, she would prefer marrying a Muslim guy but at least try and ask her :smile: Life's too short to not to say how you feel for someone.
Reply 51
Why :frown:?

Wouldn't you like to marry me?

I can cook rice! :smile:

As lovely as you seem from the offset, I'd have to get to know you first

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by BrokenLife
You either have to tell her how you feel for her and see what she says or let go if she's extremely religious. Most likely if she's religious, she would prefer marrying a Muslim guy but at least try and ask her :smile: Life's too short to not to say how you feel for someone.

Oh ello

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
As lovely as you seem from the offset, I'd have to get to know you first

Posted from TSR Mobile

What if I just make you rice? :smile:
Isn't that enough for you to whisk me away to the nearest registry office? :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by TheBBQ
It's okay. How about you?
No. You need to learn to make a lot more before that can happen.

Couldn't possibly be more different to be honest.

Both are monotheistic. Teach that prayer brings one closer to God. Teach to do good. Etc. Be a good person. Encourage charity. Says don't drink, don't gamble, don't have sex outside marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
What if I just make you rice? :smile:
Isn't that enough for you to whisk me away to the nearest registry office? :smile:

I could just buy a rice machine or something, women aren't objects smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Rob! :biggrin: How have you been? :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by BrokenLife
Hey Rob! :biggrin: How have you been? :smile:

Good good. I secured a date with someone I super fancy :redface: So I'm hoping she doesn't flake!
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I could just buy a rice machine or something, women aren't objects smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have those in Wales?

You've clearly never had good rice :u:

Not good enough to marry! :smile:
Reply 59
They have those in Wales?

You've clearly never had good rice :u:

Not good enough to marry! :smile:

I'd probably have to outsource to some technologically developed country, tbh.

Hmm, maybe not. I would possibly be willing to sample your long grains...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending