Turn on thread page Beta

no one to talk to anymore watch

Recently I left school and never went back in due to my teachers being a bunch of back stabbing dicks.

Anyway now that I've left my friends that I've known for soooo long just don't seem to want to know me anymore.

If I start a conversation then they'll make it really awkward. And they reply to my messages WEEKS later. That's if they feel like it.

But when they're in trouble or feeling bad they want to start a conversation.

It gets to me because I've known these people for so long, I don't understand why they're being like this.

Also its not a friendship group its like just people that I'm really close to... Well I thought I was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Recently I left school and never went back in due to my teachers being a bunch of back stabbing dicks.

Anyway now that I've left my friends that I've known for soooo long just don't seem to want to know me anymore.

If I start a conversation then they'll make it really awkward. And they reply to my messages WEEKS later. That's if they feel like it.

But when they're in trouble or feeling bad they want to start a conversation.

It gets to me because I've known these people for so long, I don't understand why they're being like this.

Also its not a friendship group its like just people that I'm really close to... Well I thought I was
    I can really relate to you because I'm in a similar situation because after as my close friends (once known then since primary school) kinda flopped and had to retake the yr at another college and it was really awkward due as I was anyways really quiet and shy so I would only ever talk to them but now that there gonna I've had to manage new friends. Since the yr started I tried to keep in contact with them but they sometimes act like real disks so I decided to flat out leave them.

Well what I'm trying to say is make new friends, it may be hard but it's probably the only way tbh.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.