Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OK so wat colleges tend to have the more attractives men, and women? are there any colleges to avoid for this reason?

I noted that Durham won the FHM sexiest uni poll not to long ago. Anyone up 4 taking the title back? :

ReputationRep:
    is it now!!!! im so intrigued by that can't wait to get there then. so where did you here that then? your full of intresting info. aren't you

ReputationRep:
    my boyf is a keen FHM reader, and they had a history. I think we won the title 3 years ago (annual thing) and i declare we win the title back! New society I feel. THe 'we want to be FHM's fittest uni again' society. Ok it needs a better name but im likeing the idea...

ReputationRep:
    im up for it too how much fun would that be!!! having said that though have to polish myself up abit first i mean theres alot of pretty people out there but were all wonderful as well so bring it on!!! mind you wonder how far we'd get with only two of us in the club :confused: and we need some male members! hehe cheak me getting all into it now ahem i'll shut up now

ReputationRep:
    Im sure we can get sum more members. we could link up with the 'seriously good looking' society. we'll have to go and recruit!

anyway i really have to go now............sooooooo late!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, what a good idea! Not that i'm saying i'm good looking or anything but how mint would it be to say we go to the uni with the best looking girls! My mates would def b impressed if i said i went to the uni with the fittest lads too! They'd be visiting all the time! Hehe! R u going to Durham in October then? Which college r u in? What course are you going to study? xxx

ReputationRep:
    well personally, i think, looking at our pics, that we are shaping up pretty well! rarrrgh! lol

Edit: oh and by the way lydia, i have immmortalised you in my signature, along with all the other prospective castlemen/women

ReputationRep:
    I noticed my presense, thankyou old chum (ZEITGEIST).

As for sarahgrasso I dont know who that was directed at but im studying Physics (4 year Mphys) and im gunna be at university college.

So wat would do you men think about us campaigning?

I think we're definitely better off than sum unis. My friend James is heading off to Oxford and as i continually remind him the pickings arent good!
    I think im gunna make a campaign in my signature if i work it out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydiamonds)
    I noticed my presense, thankyou old chum (valen).
    did you actually mean valen? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeitgeist)
    did you actually mean valen? :confused:
    Who knows? :confused:

And lydia, you might as well try and compete, im sure you girls can manage it this year... Not so sure how well us guys stand up to the competition, but you lot are definatly top notch!

ReputationRep:
    do u kno I actually just realised that. do forgive me. please? thankyou for adding me though luvvy!

ReputationRep:
    do u kno I actually just realised that. do forgive me. please? thankyou for adding me though luvvy!
    Lol, shes got me on the brain!

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I'm all for regaining our title as sexiest uni!! Who won last year?

ReputationRep:
    ok, i forgive you. i suppose valen is cool enough to be mistaken for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeitgeist)
    ok, i forgive you. i suppose valen is cool enough to be mistaken for me
    Hmm, not entirely sure how to take that, but as you forgave her i shall be willing to overlook it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valen)
    Hmm, not entirely sure how to take that, but as you forgave her i shall be willing to overlook it.
    lol, take it as a giant compliment!

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm out of interest how do you add those signiture thingys to your posts??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    look at the toolbar up at the top of the page and click on user CP (control panel), then down the left hand side, there is a link saying 'edit signature' - there you go! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i thank you! back to the thread topic i am hoping you will all be members of the cause then!

ReputationRep:
    I am so up 4 joining the cause... lets dispell the rumours that Durham is full of country bumkins! (all be it very nice looking ones!)

I am fully behind you and i promise 2add a picture as soon as i get my holiday ones back!( as long as i have a half decent one where i am not fully parraletic) he he. And then you can decide if i am good looking enough 2join the cause!

xPx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.